Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

How Wrong Is This Car!?

IanF

yeah noel your rite there are only a few places to top out and even at that very few are legal! there is a drag strip in enniskillen an i know of a 2 mile runway at an airfield my friends an i are trying to get sum drag racing sorted out there this summer!

Back to the car, I sent him a message along the lines of "Leather interior? Looks like cloth in the pics".

Response: "sh*t sorry mate", so that's one correction made in the auction!

i thinkin it might do more than 140mph

more on lines of 160-170

av had a 95 scooby wrx to 150mph on m1

WRX is turbo-ed :winky:

Standard RS200 would need to be dropped from an Airplane.............at a great height :lol:

Maybe your talking about the X-Box rs200? :D

no man ive been in an rs 200 doin 145 and there was loads to go! wasnt mine by the way i was jus ridin shot gun

I'd expect an RS200 would be capabile of close to 150mph on the speedo( speedo's are less accurate over 100), but there's no way it could have enough puff to get to 160-170 mph, think of the wind resistance at those speeds...... Anybody else think it can? :blink:

no man ive been in an rs 200 doin 145 and there was loads to go! wasnt mine by the way i was jus ridin shot gun

I'd expect an RS200 would be capabile of close to 150mph on the speedo( speedo's are less accurate over 100), but there's no way it could have enough puff to get to 160-170 mph, think of the wind resistance at those speeds...... Anybody else think it can? :blink:

The boy is full of poop :lol::lol::lol:

I've backed off at 140mph thats the speed that my gps was giving me, and speedo was reading 160 :crying: ,

the car was still pulling, think it would top out 150ish just ran out of run way

If you get an Apexi RSM it will delimit the car as well as give you "facts & figures" 0-60, Top speed acheived etc...... and if you get the G-shock option it will tell you how many G's you were pulling going sideways.... not everyone's cup of tea, especially if your old an frown at discussions like this..... I'd like one myself ... not that young at 34 but loves gizmo's :)

has any 1 had there altezza past 150

because i have seen a top speed de-limiter on tdi site which is 115+ fitting is it worth doin

think that's a question for the FI boys

I really don't think there's much point, there's not really any chance to use a speed like that unless you want to go over to Germany, or you want to chase turbo's and super cars up the motorway

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links