Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Fast And Furious: Tokyo Drift

Saw the trailer in which a black GS got hit head on. I think it's mostly Nissan Silvias and fairladys in the movie, with the Mitsubish EVO 9 and 1967 Mustang as stars of the movie. I think they put a Skyline engine in the mustang.

So is Monster Mat not in the movie, since it's all about drifting? :duh:

And the bad guys all drive 350Z's :winky:

But seriously, I hope this means that we'll se a lot more RICE'd up Saxos and Corsas ending up wrapped around the street furniture and they all try to copy the sideways antics they see in the film, with their insanely powerful shopping trollies :lol:

But seriously, I hope this means that we'll se a lot more RICE'd up Saxos and Corsas ending up wrapped around the street furniture and they all try to copy the sideways antics they see in the film, with their insanely powerful shopping trollies :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: arse dragging there nova's around on Mc Donaold tea trays

yeah I saw this last night on the tv, and yes I will be going to see it at the cinema (does this make me a sad person :lol: )

Don't lie Morse upon its release you will be hitting the streets in your Pikey mobile, LED's galore ressembling a UFO with your thermo-flask neatly placed beside you in an effort to mimick the bottle of NOS that you would give your left arm for. :lol:

Just seen the trailer. The film will probably be a load of rubbish anyway :yawn:

Has anybody seen the Japanese film about drifting?? I can't remember what its called is it D1 something or other??

Just seen the trailer. The film will probably be a load of rubbish anyway :yawn:

Has anybody seen the Japanese film about drifting?? I can't remember what its called is it D1 something or other??

initial d :whistling:

offshoot of a cartoon series :winky:

Saw the trailer in which a black GS got hit head on. I think it's mostly Nissan Silvias and fairladys in the movie, with the Mitsubish EVO 9 and 1967 Mustang as stars of the movie. I think they put a Skyline engine in the mustang.

So is Monster Mat not in the movie, since it's all about drifting? :duh:

Thought the GS was green that got smashed into. Can't say as I'll be parting with my time to see this trash. Some nice cars mind.

Thats the one :D I downloaded the film but got rid of it because it had no subtitles :duh:

Anybody seen it? I've heard its meant to be pretty good

Thats the one :D I downloaded the film but got rid of it because it had no subtitles :duh:

Anybody seen it? I've heard its meant to be pretty good

is a good film, even more so with subtitles :lol:

saw it last year on the way to Hong Kong

I got the entire series... Including season 4... but that's in Japanese... Oh, and Season 1-3 are in cantonese...

Its a good series/film (Season 3 was released as a film).

Bit more of a story line kinda thing... then full on hardcore drifting as such. B)

Can lend out if anyone wants to watch.

i will be avoiding TFTF 3 ...number 1 was bearable as a new concept, 2 was utter *******....3 will be terrible

We'll just have to tell you what happens (not that it'l be much different) :lol:

Don't lie Morse upon its release you will be hitting the streets in your Pikey mobile, LED's galore ressembling a UFO with your thermo-flask neatly placed beside you in an effort to mimick the bottle of NOS that you would give your left arm for. :lol:

Hmmmm.......are you now able to drag yourself out of the pond and draw air like normal people?

Hmmmm.......are you now able to drag yourself out of the pond and draw air like normal people?

:lol::lol::lol:

sorry but reading this is funny

yeah I'm sure it will be crap, but it's got the 3 main things in it that I like, Guns, Girls and Fast cars

bit of a no brainer film just sit down and watch it

I'm sure all you people that have seen 1 and 2 will sit down and watch this at some point, even if only to watch the mod'ed cars

film's get to crazy now with all this CG extras, gone are the days of firing cars of big pneumatic cylinders

i will be avoiding TFTF 3 ...number 1 was bearable as a new concept, 2 was utter *******....3 will be terrible

You're just p*****d off as they didn't make your IS star of the show... :duh: :blink: they should have really..

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links