Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Been Ripped Off By Ebay Scammers?

Sorry but this LOC

Pictures of 9/11 and 7/7 dont really go down to well "personally" think its a bit weird regardless of eBay payback or not dont really want to view this lot hope other LOC members would agree :tomato:

maybe i have read it wrong?

sorry,, i thought i was pretty clear, but basically, the fella pictured sold his non-working laptop as a fully working one, so the guy who bought tried to get his money back but failed.

but he did find lots of confidential stuff of the @rse who sold it him, including pics, bank details, personal stuff like that so he did this blog to expose him.

i thought it serves him right, as would any1 who's been ripped off by an @rse on eBay.

sorry if it offends anyone but i hope any1 who tries to rip some1 else off on eBay will see this and think twice!

ps read down to the bottom as the guy who did this explains himself.

I think the point has been lost somewhat... if you read the blog...

He bought a laptop of a guy on eBay, got screwed over with a duff machine...

...luckily the harddrive still worked... it was full of all sorts of stuff you wouldnt want to fall in to the hands of someone you screwed over on eBay....

....the blog is a get back at the guy who scammed him on eBay...

I think it's great :)

seeing as he can't get his money back this is the best way to get back at the guy who sold him the dodgy laptop. Did you see the counter? over half a million views.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links