Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lock Out

Walked to the car on the car park of the local garden centre this morning, pressed the remote fob and nothing happens. Tried a few times whilst walking around the car, still nothing happening. Decided to unlock the boot with the key (don't know why) the alarm starts off. Closed the boot and the alarm stops after a few minutes. Decide to go back to the centre for 15 minutes to see if things would settle down. Came out and tried again but still would not unlock. Decided to get into the car using key but as soon as the key was turned in the lock the alarm goes off and I still could not open the door. My partner got her mobile out to phone a friend and as soon as she tries to connect hey presto the remote fob unlocks the car. Coincidence or what. Fob has worked fine all day since. Any comments would be welcomed.

my fob did that i set it went in for the night come out in the morning and it took a while to get it unlocked i did not try undoing with the key incase it went off it worked of a few times after that and now it does not at all now so i left it not working and just lock it by the key now

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links