Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Razr Versus Slvr In New Is

Haf

Like anything really though, as sim free sellers no mark up on pay monthly commisions, so on sim free prices, you have to make a good margin.

A good margin...What costs to buy a new phone in bulk varying price (not that many units as you would think either) in between £100-135 then selling on to £200-600 i think that is scandlous.

minimum of 40% to 500% profit...bo!!ocks!!

Just remember to turn off ya call waiting in the car as you cant switch calls with the crap 2700 quid offering from Lexus.

Go buy yourself a tomtom 700, does it all and better for 22% of the price and you get speed cams chucked in for free..

Just remember to turn off ya call waiting in the car as you cant switch calls with the crap 2700 quid offering from Lexus.

Go buy yourself a tomtom 700, does it all and better for 22% of the price and you get speed cams chucked in for free..

yes but...no but....yes but...no but...as Viccy Pollard would say...

Tom Tom Go is great value for money and I think it depends on how long you keep the car...but you can still operate call waiting etc from the phone...even when conversing on the Bluetooth with MM.

Off topic now, but the MM really compliments the car, and how silly is a windshield mounted wired ugly Tom Tom in a classy car like the IS?

If you're keeping the car a year or two, Tom Tom for sure...else, the MM option!!

And my child has now raised the centre headrest at the back...can't see a thing so the camera works a treat!!

PS - better still check out the Tom Tom Go 910 - I'll be getting one of them when I go to the States next year...for use in Hire cars and on holidays...but it ain't Bluetooth I don't think....though no one can tell yet...it's new! It has Europe, US and Canada on a 20gb harddrive, plus MP3!

Ah.. but can it play DVD's ( both Video and Audio types) whilst I'm sat in the car waiting for the missus? :winky:

And I don't need to take it with me when I leave the car either :)

Martin, is the Tom Tom an integrated satellite navigation system, with the worlds fastest route calculation and traffic guidance; does it have a reversing camera, does it have a dvd player, or Bluetooth phone connection (OK some of them do this now), does it allow voice activation of the cars function and does it include a superior stereo? I think not, which is why it is 22% of the price of the Lexus system.

If you are going to compare the price of the Tom Tom with the price of the MM make sure you are comparing the same features.

Sorry that this is :offtopic: but it drives me mad when people say £2700 for Sat Nav is expensive when I can buy a little unit that does the same from Halfords for £140.

Martin, is the Tom Tom an integrated satellite navigation system, with the worlds fastest route calculation and traffic guidance; does it have a reversing camera, does it have a dvd player, or Bluetooth phone connection (OK some of them do this now), does it allow voice activation of the cars function and does it include a superior stereo? I think not, which is why it is 22% of the price of the Lexus system.

If you are going to compare the price of the Tom Tom with the price of the MM make sure you are comparing the same features.

Sorry that this is :offtopic: but it drives me mad when people say £2700 for Sat Nav is expensive when I can buy a little unit that does the same from Halfords for £140.

Very fair point.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links