Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Got My Is200

10 months old, 1000 miles per month, shiny black, no marks, navigator favourites set at all local petrol stations, really enjoying it, look here and find biggest thread about next car with only one member wanting another IS 200.

What have I done :crybaby:

10 months old, 1000 miles per month, shiny black, no marks, navigator favourites set at all local petrol stations, really enjoying it, look here and find biggest thread about next car with only one member wanting another IS 200.

Hello..

I would say you have done the right thing.... the IS200 is a beautiful car without dispute. Don't be 'downhearted' when you see so many requests for help in the forum posts..... i doesn't mean the IS will fall apart it just means LOC has a lot of members and 'Globally' display various faults and concerns.... this you would see in any car club!....swapping knowledge and absorbing experienced information.

Sam, I have had my IS200(SE NAV AUTO) 5 or so weeks and its fab, I was a bit worried on Tuesday as my car went in for 3 new tyres (back to dealer) and they lent me a new IS250 and it was superb, the real dogs bollards, and I thought oh no whats it going to be like when I get back in my 200 but when I picked my car up this morning I thought na this is still an awsome car and handles like a dream, the 250 was quick , but I think the 200 feels like a firmer motor, having said that the 250 will still be on my wish list when I come to upgrade in a few years, but for now I am still loving the 200.

Enjoy it............. and 1 tip, find the cheapest petrol station, you will be there alot. :D :D , mind you even the bad MPG is worth it :) :) :) :) :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links