Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

The Last Time You Seen Mist?

Pip

Got me thinking with the current plight of rage withing society against one another when was the last time you could have got physical or really had to bite your tongue and almost bit it off?

Me personally it has been a while probably because i have found enlightenment LMFAO :D

But i saw 2 guys go for it on a multi-storey car park 2 weeks ago, proper at each other like a *****-fight over what i believe was car damage and i seen a woman lose it, verbally assaulting staff at a local government building. :o

Never in that sense!

Revenge a dish best served cold.

Seethe at useless Council management (MANAGEMENT??!! HAH!!) of the market my business is based in, since 1979. Feel like its a special place for the mentally challenged sometimes! And they get paid, no matter what, while I have to suffer (financially too) :angry: their uselessness!

(Did I say 'never'......?) :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

i see the old red mist quite frequently unfortunately, not that i'm a nutter or antything but i can't let certain things go!

last time i really saw the mist was just before i moved from manchester, me and the missus got jumped by 3 guys on our way home (i'd just had the all clear from the consultant on testicular cancer, a day for celebration!) they knocked rach (my missus) over, punched me to the ground and tried to nick my wallet - silly boys, i went into a fit of rage and lost it. next thing i know the police are interviewing me and my top is covered in blood, not my own i might add!

i will abosrb stuff and keep absorbing it until i snap, really i should nip it in the bud to begin with, but i'm too polite.

2 days ago, then about a week before that. Its part and parcel of my job, but we have been trained how to deal with it, and how to know the right time to walk away.

I've seen one colleague lose it big time and break a customers arm because he pushed him just too far.

Also had it from the other side, customer got sooo wound up, of his own accord, that the shot gun he had cocked over his arm was soon pointing at us.

i see the old red mist quite frequently unfortunately, not that i'm a nutter or antything but i can't let certain things go!

last time i really saw the mist was just before i moved from manchester, me and the missus got jumped by 3 guys on our way home (i'd just had the all clear from the consultant on testicular cancer, a day for celebration!) they knocked rach (my missus) over, punched me to the ground and tried to nick my wallet - silly boys, i went into a fit of rage and lost it. next thing i know the police are interviewing me and my top is covered in blood, not my own i might add!

i will abosrb stuff and keep absorbing it until i snap, really i should nip it in the bud to begin with, but i'm too polite.

:lol:

I know what you mean though mate, im in retail sales and sometimes I vent my frustration out after work! So again, I see mist all the time!

2 days ago, then about a week before that. Its part and parcel of my job, but we have been trained how to deal with it, and how to know the right time to walk away.

I've seen one colleague lose it big time and break a customers arm because he pushed him just too far.

Also had it from the other side, customer got sooo wound up, of his own accord, that the shot gun he had cocked over his arm was soon pointing at us.

What do you do again? :blink:

Debt collector and disconnector for electricity and gas companies.

Official title is an Accounts Advisor :blink: lmfao, whoever comes up with these terms.

Debt collector and disconnector for electricity and gas companies.

Official title is an Accounts Advisor :blink: lmfao, whoever comes up with these terms.

Bugger! I have to debt collect for some one free lancing.....they never get funny....although my mate Freddy is hard nut! :lol: and to be fair......this is for cash in hand :winky:

I know what you mean though mate, im in retail sales and sometimes I vent my frustration out after work! So again, I see mist all the time!

i bet that wasnt a bad smell in your hotel room that night, it was your mist, still clearing :lol::lol::lol:

i bet that wasnt a bad smell in your hotel room that night, it was your mist, still clearing :lol::lol::lol:

I was about to say I felt sorry for the cleaners the next monring but I bet it was them buggers who left the stench their in the first place!

Anyway, that was no mist.....that was thick smog! :lol:

Mostly i bite my lip and walk away. I'm quite a polite person and avoid confrontation when possible. If someone is really cheesing me off, i tend to get extremely sarcastic with them.

I've only ever seen the full red mist once and I can't remember what happened. My friends told me what I did, and I wasn't proud - well not that proud - as it was in the middle or a ruck! :lol:

Lee i bet you get sent to all the nice areas!

I had one twit from a collection agaency insisting i owed money which i didnt. Got lippy on the phone told the d!ck to come down and collect it with the attitude he had.

Got a phone call from the boss who apologised for that member of staff. He had some front speaking to me like that.

BTW topic was meant to read red mist.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links