Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Howdy

Just thought i'd post to say hi from the US.

It won't belong till i've got that ferari under my foot and i'm blazing up and down the Las Vegas strip :D :winky:

Anybody know of anything that is a must buy from the US, in terms of for the car (i.e soooo much cheaper over here than the UK). i've got a little shopping list of delightfuls i've gotta go searching for, but wouldn't hurt to extend it :winky:

Mate see if they have some clear crystal side indicators? You would be able to sell a few over here as they are always wanted. I know I will have a pair off you.

Enjoy your trip and the strip.

P.S. Check the call girls out and take some pics so you can post em on here lol!

Check out the new hotel on the strip opposite Maccys 'Wynn'... i saw it while it was being built...

Apparantley there is a Ferrari dealership inside :o

Oh, have fun at the titty bars :lol:

yea, apparently there is a ferrari dealership in there!!

i'm gonna be concerned with blowing the cash i have on the poker tables i think :D

by crystal side indicators....do you mean side repeaters??? if so, what is it i'll have to ask for??? LS400 side repeaters???

titty bars...dunno what u mean :winky: :lol:

Side repeaters yes mate. Ask for is300 ones so they fit ours. When you see them you will know what i mean. Also dude could you ask about a 60mm Greddy pillar double guage holder (a pod that holds 2 guages on the pillar). Rarely found here but available over there for about $20 odd dollars.

This is if you dont mind mate?

BTW Dont tip a lapdancer called Candy $20, at longlegs. It is a cue for something else!! PMSL

Side repeaters yes mate. Ask for is300 ones so they fit ours. When you see them you will know what i mean. Also dude could you ask about a 60mm Greddy pillar double guage holder (a pod that holds 2 guages on the pillar). Rarely found here but available over there for about $20 odd dollars.

This is if you dont mind mate?

BTW Dont tip a lapdancer called Candy $20, at longlegs. It is a cue for something else!! PMSL

will see what i can do. :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links