Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Order For Body Kits

THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION:

I HAVE ORDERED THE BODY KITS FORM LEXUS CENTRE LIKE TO SAY ON TUESDAY,THEY SAID I WILL RECEIVE THEM ON FOLLOWING MONDAY. BUT I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND BECAUSE I WANNA SAVE SOME MONEY TO BUYING THE FIBREGLASS BODYKITS, SO I CALLED THE DEALER TO CANCELLED MY ORDER ON FRIDAY,BUT THAT SALESLADY WAS AWAY TIL MONDAY,I LEFT A MESSAGE TO HER REGARDING THE CANCELLATION. BUT SHE CALL ME ON TUESDAY SAY THE KITS HAS ARRIVED,BUT I SAID I HAVE LEFT A MESSAGE TO CANCEL IT,SHE ASKED ME IF I WILL WANT THE KITS IN THE FUTURE I SAID I HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE HOW GOOD THE FIBREGLASS KITS ARE.SHE SAID OK. BUT TODAY,SHE SAID I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE SIDESKIRT AND REARSKIRT AND THE SPOILER FOR 600QUID SOMETHING,CAUSE THEY CAN'T SEND THEM BACK!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??? DO I REALLY HAVE TO PAY FOR IT? OR I SHOULD CALL THE HEAD OFFICE???? HELP HELP HELP!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Doesnt sound right mate, what did u order and what did you want ? as they might be very similar and not worth the hassle,

The forums are a bit dead at the moment but if you wait someone with more knowledge shud come along and help u, but i dont think u shud have to pay for it.

Good luck

If you have not paid anything, its unlikely they will charge you. But...

If you have ordered on their Terms & Conditions of Sale, which you have, unless you gave them yours with your order (which obviously you did not), then if their t&c state that Non Stock Items can not be returned for refund or orders cancelled (either at all - or after a stated period of time), then they can actually sue you for the cash, because you are legally bvund to take possesion and pay.

It stops people doing what you have done, basically ordering something, which they have had to order in good faith. Then they are stuck with it for who knows how long.

If every customer did it they would close quite quickly due to lots of stock and no cash left.

The thing to do is - firstly dont say you want to try a cheaper version, just tell them that you have a problem and you can not afford to pay for them, but if your cash flow improves you will be back to purchase them. (wether you do or not)

They will hopefully be sympathetic.

Remember it only takes a company £30 to put a CCJ on you, I know, I do it to my customers who do not pay (especially £600). So dont ***** them off, you may get a jobsworth.

BTW some copied stuff doesn't fit as well as OEM parts, but some is ok, but consider before you order.

sorry guys!! i switch back to small letter,is that better?? :D

i was order over a phone only,notthing has been signed and paid.

what did u order and what did you want ?

i have ordered and want the side and rearskirt & a spoiler,but i have changed my mind...

anyway,you guys are very helpful,need to write an email to them.

Let me get this, you ordered a body kit that you wanted?

Phoned the "working day" before it was due for delivery to say "changed my mind" cos I found a cheaper one?

Tough tit, I would say that is messing peeps about and you should pay up.

People like you make life hard for others because no one will order anything without a deposit. If I phone and say "can you order me a £3 gasket" and I get told "no sorry we can't without a deposit" because "Company policy has changed, somene ordered a £600 body kit that we still have on the shelf"

Rant over

I am sure they can send them back. Most companies will charge an admin fee for re-stocking fee for the hassle.

GRP which you are looking at getting arent the most resiliant of materials either especially if you arent a careful driver.

I am sure they can send them back. Most companies will charge an admin fee for re-stocking fee for the hassle.

GRP which you are looking at getting arent the most resiliant of materials either especially if you arent a careful driver.

Fair point Pip, they probably can send them back, but why should they have to?

I agree

I agree

i agree too,but that's the way how to keep the customers if they can send them back? don't you agree?i have spend more than 3k in that centre though(but i had an accident,insurance paid 2k sth,i paid 650). but i think i am gonna pay.cause dont have to worry about the quality

about the price,they charge me about 1300 quid for the kits and fitted,can i get a cheaper price??

@macrs200

totally agree with you .

the guy should pay for what he ordered and fit them....they are probably better anyway ....if he wants to console himself :shutit:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links