Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Smashed Window...

Tony9r

Just finished my tea, when I heard a dull bang out the front... straight away saw the rear passenger window on the GS smashed to bits :crying:

Ran outside to see a b******* kid in a baseball cap running off from behind a wall over the road :angry:

Gave chase, but he'd vanished!?!?!?

A stone had been thrown, so it wasn't an attempted break in, just a little scum a*****e having a bit of fun :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Phoned the insurance & police, the window will be replaced... but would you believe, at between 1:00am and 3:00am tonight - WTF!!! No sleep tonight then!!! :yawn:

Is it raining, it's p****** down here. Better put something over it..........Bet they turn up nearer 4am

Some right Pratt's around these days

Yes Pete, it chucked it down, so the poor gal's full of glass and water!!!

Right game trying to cover it with bin liners and sticky tape :duh:

Is it raining, it's p****** down here. Better put something over it..........Bet they turn up nearer 4am

sorry to hear it tony its an absolute swine getting glass out i had to take my front seats out when mine got put through. Get the missus out there with the dyson

Was there anything left on display?

Pure w*nkers

No mate... just pure bloody minded vandelism :tsktsk:

sorry to hear it tony its an absolute swine getting glass out i had to take my front seats out when mine got put through. Get the missus out there with the dyson

Cheers Austin, hopefully the fitter will give it a good going over with a hoover - if he stay's awake long enough :blink::lol:

Mate, thats more inconvenience that nobody needs! Im sorry to hear this.

Sad thing is, and im sure you know this, there is a good chance it will happen again once its been replaced :angry:

Pure w*nkers

Cheers Austin, hopefully the fitter will give it a good going over with a hoover - if he stay's awake long enough :blink::lol:

hopr they have the glass though mate i had to wait for a week when mine got done fortunately i was on the camp at the time so it wasnt a problem they do put perspex in if they havent got the glass though

Mate, thats more inconvenience that nobody needs! Im sorry to hear this.

Sad thing is, and im sure you know this, there is a good chance it will happen again once its been replaced :angry:

Thanks mate... 'spose that's what comes of living on a council estate :shutit: :blush:

Pure w*nkers

hopr they have the glass though mate i had to wait for a week when mine got done fortunately i was on the camp at the time so it wasnt a problem they do put perspex in if they havent got the glass though

Well apparently they have got one in stock (as such), so I 'spose I was lucky (in an unlucky circumstance!)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links