Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Loc Members

T7RY B

I've been a member for 2 years and still " click " on to LOC first thing when I switch the PC on.

I have watched some members come and go for various reasons.

I've seen moderators throw the towel in when they feel so unappreciated.

A thankless task I might add. Without " them" good or bad we wouldn't have this forum to look forward to.

I read most posts and some I just steer clear of because of past experience I can see where they are heading ! ! ! ! ! !

Anyway to get to my point!

I needed a favour regarding some work getting done on my car. I was stuck and needed a favour.

I asked GORD an LOC member and without hesitation he said " No problem" and he helped me out.

Now I only know Gordon from being a member on here.

Without this forum I wouldn't have met Gordon who I class as a friend. Also other members who are now personal friends.

So a big thanks to Gord for helping me out today.

Terry

I'll turd that.....

Gord's a top guy :D

I've also spent plenty of time sorting member's problems either via the Forum, the PM, or a personal visit. Thanks to all you guys who said thanks, to the others who didn't; don't come back.

Only met a handful of members. Mr Morse (and Baby Shake!), Monster Mat and peter026. All different walks of life, all top people driving top cars!

The camaraderie really showed up when Aido got skinted out last year at around JAE time.

personally, i've got loads of help from fellow members with problems (big & small) that i've had since i've owned the lex. unfortunately, i'm not a mechanically/technically minded as a lot of members on here and have fully appreciated everyone's input. one person can't know everything there is to know in life, and i hope that i can help others, given time, like they have helped me (whether it be car related or not).

i guess a big thanks has to go to Mr Morse coz he was only too willing to help me out :D :D :D

Yep...loads of great people on the forum.

Gord had helped me out LOADS what with advice, helping me fit things so I don't cause harm to my car or others :shifty: , getting work done on my car, helping me find bodykits, getting things painted, sorting out my wheels, doing lots of running around, generally looking out for me and even once washing my car because it was that bad! :hehe: Never once has he asked for or demanded anything in return - he just likes to help people when he can. A true gent and friend!

I doubt that without LOC I would ever have met him!

But I've had great help from many other people on LOC such as Wheels-in-motion, Mr Morse, Aido (come on back!), GEOFFACAKES (get well soon), Fargo, Necromax, Monster-Mat and many more that I cannot remember!

THANK YOU ALL! :D

Thanks Terry, Mike and Anees

would have never met any of you without LOC :D

With all your kind words, i just might print this topic, and send it to the judge, as one LOC member is taking me to court, for trying to help him :angry:

Thanks to all the good members

With all your kind words, i just might print this topic, and send it to the judge, as one LOC member is taking me to court, for trying to help him :angry:

I'm sure that justice will prevail! ;)

Your services have been invaluable Gordon and i thank you.

I still owe you a couple of beers mate which i havent forgotten about :winky:

Also i may as well take the opportunity to thank everyone else who has offered advice and help.

What a refreshing read.... well done T7RY B......

LOC is privileged to capture exemplary examples of team collaboration.... 'True.... True' team work!

Newbies.... sorry to read so demeaning, this image is the real 'Human' part of the club, out of sight one to one personal help when needed.... and it happens every day.

LOC is privileged to capture exemplary examples of team collaboration.... 'True.... True' team work!

Newbies.... sorry to read so demeaning, this image is the real 'Human' part of the club, out of sight one to one personal help when needed.... and it happens every day.

yea it sure does, just like the other day when you helped me out tony :)

:offtopic: I'm booked in for next tuesday by the way fella

I KNOW......... and it's my day off! :crybaby: ...... No worries that's life!

I KNOW......... and it's my day off! :crybaby: ...... No worries that's life!

whoops....everything should run smoothly me thinks :winky:

Thats shocking mate. The help you've given me over the last couple of years has been invaluable, and you've never asked for anything in return. And any work we did was always at my own risk.......for someone to take you to court has gobsmacked me.

If you need any help with this problem, give me a shout buddy

Yeah, had lots of help on here without even meeting them face to face, and expecially from Gord. For someone to take action ask these members who take time out to help is ridiculous. :o

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links