Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Has Anyone Else Noticed?

Pip

..that the forums are full of the same old questions and the same related topics.

Is it me or has the forums become somewhat stagnant?

Last good topics in the lounge was the martial arts one, that generated a good debate and good input. Also perhaps the censorship one and not forgetting the infamous 'donuts pastry' thread. There have been a couple more but far and few between.

Opinions?

I reckon that the interest level of topics and threads is very much subjective. To take your example of the martial arts thread, I found that very interestng as did others, but there will be people out there who couldn't care less about martial arts and would have found the topic dull. The same applies to other threads.

It is difficult to have new, diverse and interesting threads all the time. Personally, I don't mind being patient and waiting for topics of interest to appear. If have a particular subject, i am intersted in and want to raise it, I could always start a thread e.g. this one! :D

Of course its hard to keep up a consistant level of interesting threads and threads that everyone can input upon. The ones that i remember have always been a bit risque but thats what its about, no?

Good debates and discussions about everything and at the moment i dont want to go down to the pub to get one due to my training! :winky:

have a look for a thread titled 'need a mobile phone'

(sub heading something like ends waaaaay off topic)

if that doesnt keep you entertained for the rest of the week i'll be surprised ;)

Yes, that topic was brilliant :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links