Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Middle Lane Owners Club

Thommo

Picked up the SC last Thursday and drove from Glasgow to Essex (got to run it in somehow), spent most of the trip moving from the inside lane to the outside lane to avoid the MLOC, if these people want to drive at 50 they should use A roads or undertaking should be legalised. Love the SC though what a piece of kit.

I have always wanted to join that club :D I have googled and found no mention of it anywhere, yet it seems to be one of the biggest clubs around :lol:

Can anyone point me in the right direction please :D

Glad you like the SC

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T7RY B @ Mar 22 2006, 09:01 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

1st. requirement to join the MLOC is to own a 3 series BMW

no that is the requirement to join OLOC (outside lane owners club)

ROFL :lol:

Totally agree with you though Thommo.

Does my head in every time I use the motorway.

Enjoy the SC! I love the dials in that car.

D.

The M25 western section is now 4 lanes in either direction and they tend to sit in lane 3 now.

I quite often just travel along the empty lane 1 at 70 and stay well away.

It's like a one way valve, once they get out to a lane they don't want to drop back ?

No offence to good older drivers out there, but the MLOC must have an average age in the mid eighties. A

Another requirement for entry into the exclusive club is to completely ignore everything in your rear view mirror and pretend that there isn't a large queue forming behind, trying to get into the outside lane to overtake. :tsktsk:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links