Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

The Budget

Fidgits

Just to be lazy and take advantage of you guys wot nose stuff....LS400 Ser 4? Emission? Should be low-ish, based on USA aim for car? (Hah! An optimist!)

(Do I get Gold border around the tax disc?) :D

Oh....just found it on another string!

Mk.2 GS300 is 281g/Km :blush:

Will see what happens when my V5 comes back, I've finally got round to informing them that the car's dual-fuel.

(b.t.w. the gap between LPG and petrol will close by a penny per year until 2008/2009, this is on section 7.72 of the budget, page 167).

What a load of bull! What sodding difference does it make? You pay more road tax for higher fuel consumption cars.....why? :angry:

I must be blind as I fail to see the point! Another con brought to you by these robbing Labour b :tsktsk: s! :angry:

Yet, they insist on spending millions on sportsman! Again, why?! :angry:

its to encourage people to drive more economical and cleaner cars

which in turn will encourage manufacturers to produce lower immision cars and more economical engines

which in turn will help preserve the worlds resources

which cant be a bad thing !

#

You are referring to London - Nova Scotia aren't you?

No offence but if the government is trying to hide behind that as an excuse then again, I think its b :tsktsk: x!

Scrap Diesels then for a start. Sort out the shambles of a dated train system, make public transport in general more economical and more reliable. Its utter garbage!

to be honest the public transport, certainly in london has improved considerably over the last few years, as for our train system, its the best in the world !!, anyone can run a few lines from major towns, but we have a system which covers a huge amount of the country, the trains have also improved considerably

immissions and economical methods apply to public transport as well

im not canvassing for the goverment ....honest

having 6 vehicles to tax is not easy, but you gotta face the facts :D

Just paid my road tax :crybaby: It was £90.70 for 6 months and is now £104.50 for 6 months :crybaby: :tsktsk:

So I've opted for the years tax £190 :angry::crybaby: :tsktsk:

It turns out i could have taxed it before the budget :crybaby: :tsktsk:

My car is Sept 2001

I just taxed mine as well, did it on line, took about 2 minutes in all, cost £175 for the year.

There are benefits to the new system like not having to queue at the PO for a tax disc :D

I just taxed mine as well, did it on line, took about 2 minutes in all, cost £175 for the year.

There are benefits to the new system like not having to queue at the PO for a tax disc :D

How come yours is cheaper then Neil? Is it because mine creeps into the 2001 bracket :tsktsk:

How come yours is cheaper then Neil? Is it because mine creeps into the 2001 bracket :tsktsk:

Must be, mine is a 2000.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links