Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Voted Myself 'idiot Of The Week'

Gets to work yesterday on my motorbike.... the Manager and assistant look at me like :o and :o i thought :shifty: anyway freezing cold i worked through my 10hr day with no staff and a 'snow drift on my head' totally miserable.....but something was 'pecking at me?'... i checked my diary....checked the works diary.....nothing.

Last night i traced back though emails thinking i have missed someones booking.....nothing?

Today same thing.....Manager/Assistant :o :o freezing cold, no staff, totally miserable but still i had something 'pecking at me?'..... again i went through the diaries.... nothing :unsure:

I do have a reparation for being forgetful........ so i wonder what it is?

Then i remembered....

I was meant to be .......ON HOLIDAY!

What a 'plonker' :duh:

That's pretty funny mate, never heard that one before! Can't believe no one told you though..... :lol:

Oh i can.... the no staff is why.

It's my own fault really? in 04 my wife got Cancer..... she's fine now but during 05 i neglected to take my holidays just in case i needed time off.... thankfully all has been ok but this has left me with 20days holiday untaken... by the end of this month those days will be lost.... blindly i booked this week off but forgot to take it..... anyway i am at home now.... nice and warm :D ..... cats a purring..... dogs a dribbling....over the cat :shifty:

The only downer is that i have geoms booked every day this week, and i will go in and honore those bookings but why...................oh why are they 8.00am then 4.00pm or 10.00am and 3.00pm :crybaby:

Now that is dedication (of sorts) to go in and work your holiday........Will they pay you twice :D :D

nope it will be for free.....

will you be there friday for my appointment :D

Indeed... people like yourself have made deliberate plans for the Geometry.... the fact i 'forgot' i was on holiday is tough tit's on me.... don't let it concern you.... i enjoy the geometry even on holiday... you will see :D

Can you fit me in this week got some real bad wear on the insides of both front tyres

Only joking :lol:

Seriously though you really must keep a dairy mate, you work hard enough without doing holidays as well.

Seriously though you really must keep a dairy mate, you work hard enough without doing holidays as well.

a dairy !!!

how will that help ?,

cows are not very good at reminding people of anything

:winky:

Can you fit me in this week got some real bad wear on the insides of both front tyres

Only joking :lol:

I do keep a nightly log to transfer to the works day book.... what was different here was the fact in the back of my mind i knew something was wrong..... being forgetful like i am i desperately seeked this nagging thinking someone was going to get let down.... only to realise i let me down :crybaby:

Life's a lark in'it :yawn:

a dairy !!!

how will that help ?,

cows are not very good at reminding people of anything

:winky:

Ever hear of the expression " waiting till the cows come home"..... :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links