Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Demon Eyes

ho there guys ive not bee on here in ages but i was wondering if any1 has the is200 "demon or angel eyes"??

if so where can you get them and how much do they cost?

ive seen a few BMW's with them and look quite smart!

cheers again, kris :winky: :winky:

You cant buy these headlights. You just buy the rings to go inside.

You do realise that you will have to put your headlights in the oven or use a heat gun to soften the glue, in order to seperate the lense from the housing!!!

Personally I wouldn't want to emulate looking like a Bmer.

Check out eBay.

I ordered some at the begining of the week from http://www.aacstyle.com/ they have a special on at the moment, and it worked out at about £100 shipped.

Deano

A bit off topic but... But from that site... These look the nuts. Might take a dip into the wallet :whistling:

Q45retro0.JPG

they do look the dogs b****** however i dont fancy cooking my headlights :hehe:

Saw these lights on that site, they look good but check out the prices!!

All this internal headlamp work is all good but its the taking them apart thats the hard bit, i done mine just to remove the orange filter and now one of them leaks and mists up, just gotsome cheap late spec smoked headlights and gonna get some angel eyes and xenons and start again! Its just lookin at those new smoked lights and thinkin i've now gotta take em to pieces!!

• 1 month later...

Made a start on these the other day. If anyone is planning on doing this mod please be aware that the new style dde rings are very fragile, ive managed to snap the two small rings and i was being really careful.

The rings are glass and it only about 1-2mm round.

The guys at aac style have been a great help and are sending me some more of the small rings which should hopefully be here at the end of next week.

deano

Q45retro0.JPG

From what I know... these IS-headlights were modified with Infinity G35(?) internals...

There from the Q45 Infinitys.

Your looking a cool $1000+ for those :whistling:

you can actually get round headlight conversion kits quite expensive a chap at brunters has them on is tezza is name was kazza or something like that

you can actually get round headlight conversion kits quite expensive a chap at brunters has them on is tezza is name was kazza or something like that

kavey that was is nick name

kavey that was is nick name

Those headlights are the modellista ones. Very expensive indeed.

http://www.store.yahoo.com/lexusparts/noname5.html

http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/tra...ck2005/DSCF0097

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links