Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hks Camp Is Up And Running!

spent the morning running the cables through the bulkhead.

Wired them up to the ECU (Thanks barry!) and the screen (bought a pioneer screen for the moment).

Having a quick break (headache tablets, too much beer last night), then going to wire in the boost sensor.

Then set it all up, go for a drive and see what happens! :D :D :D :D

good stuff, remeber too take some pics :)

Pics will be up when i've finished it. Needs tidying up now, and the screen needs to be moved to the satnav unit.

OOOO let me know how you do this i take it your swapping the sat nav screen with a new one, been meaning to do it for ages but dont know how??

Cheers

Pics will be up when i've finished it. Needs tidying up now, and the screen needs to be moved to the satnav unit.

OOOO let me know how you do this i take it your swapping the sat nav screen with a new one, been meaning to do it for ages but dont know how??

Cheers

Yep, thats the plan!

Then a mate of mine whos an electronics wizard says he can knock up an adaptor, so satnav will be up on the new screen.

Will probably try and swap the screens this week.

Cheers

Yep, thats the plan!

Then a mate of mine whos an electronics wizard says he can knock up an adaptor, so satnav will be up on the new screen.

Cool if u can take notes would be very greatful :D

Are you having to completely take the new screen apart, all the way down just to the screen? if u get what i mean?

CHeers

Cheers

Yep, thats the plan!

Cool if u can take notes would be very greatful :D

Are you having to completely take the new screen apart, all the way down just to the screen? if u get what i mean?

CHeers

Yep, am in the process at the moment

'tis tricky, but possible to swap them over.

(i think, i'll have to see if i get it running) :D

This might be a bit late but today I went out Rsarin's cars. He has the sat nav fitted and has a conversion done so it can play DVD's for a DVD changer in boot, similar to the one Prolex were going to offer. Might be worth having a word with him first, just to check.

Right, well fitting is tricky.

It's a bit of a bodge at the moment, and much hacking of cages is necessary.

But it's in there, and working!

P1000501.JPG

P1000499.JPG

P1000498.JPG

Still got a lot of tidying up to do!

Yeah, I am a bit late.

Looking sweet mate, you finding it useful then, or is it just another little toy that gets a little use?

Well, it will be useful once i've completed the rest.

Getting the speed sensor working is my next priority. Then get the EGT sensor and the other harnesses, all in preperation for when I pump up the boost on the S/C next year :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links