Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Scrotes Again!

Damer

I was experiencing vandalism/criminal damage and racist attacks on my property, locks being super glued shut with nails in them, eggs thrown, tyres slashed, cars scratched etc. Although i now park the car in the garage, I also have 4 wireless motion sensing and hidden all weather colour cctv cameras installed, i leave a cricket bat near the door, and i would personally reccommend getting some carpet grippers with extra thick nails in them. break them into smaller pieces and they can be used very effectively as a bat. but be careful not to hurt yourself. its best to nail them onto a small piece of wood. As regards to the ammonia/peri peri sauce, I keep a tub of extra hot chilli powder to hand and also some super glue for fun afterwards. And if all that doesn't work, get a posse together, and wait up one night and see what happens. By the way i live in a what is supposedly a very nice area, in Emerson Park.

Thats just bad mate. I can understand why you are getting tooled up. Have they been back since all the cctv etc? Thing is when you have a few mates over law of averages state that the bastards wont come. I did it for 2 weeks and the only that crossed our paths was a stray cat.

Did the police do anything when you reported it? :shifty:

Your absolutely right mate, the only thing that came for an entire month was a fox. Nothing happened at all. Me and 5 Others stayed up for nothing. The police didn't take me seriously at first, but after reporting over 50 incidents, they finally decided to do house to house enquiries, and stuck up boards requesting witnesses to racial incident. Even then they tried to pin the blame on me, and went house to house asking what kind a neighbour i was, and if i had done anything to provoke or deserve this, and whether i was a problem neighbour. After all that, i've had nothing since i decided to take action and get cameras and have the boys stay round. I have a very good idea of who it is though just no proof. It was my mistake to ignore the incidents when they began, eg eggs thrown on my house windows and on my car. Slowly it began to escalate, and then i had to take drastic action, as there is only so much you can ignore. So far it has cost me £800 for cameras, £1000 worth of damage to car, and a lot of sleep. Will catch the ***** one way or another though. :shifty:

aqua regia is a mix of nitric and hydrochloric acids, it dissolves metals, why you would want to throw this at anyone is totally beyond me, it would cause the same damage as if you were holding a flame thrower, just a word of caution guys, be careful what you are posting, should an 'incident' occur, and your PC examined, your posts will make the difference between a pre-meditated assault, and self defence, or a good few years difference. I'm surprised that this thread is still here, seems a little bit more unlawful than donuts in a carpark.

Star a you are indeed correct and i have been extracting various inserts from a fictitious novel of suburban survival the entire time. The reason this is still open is because it is a perfectly discussed topic that has plighted many members from the looks of it and why should it be closed?

They can close it but they will have backlash, especially with recent censorship policies.

Habeeb that is f***** disgusting behaviour from the police, to actually turn the victim into the offender. Then people wonder why there is no faith in them or why they are number one target. Plod I really have no time for, walk off the street into the job cup-a-soup faced c**** wont do anything to help just a nice statistic for their surveys.

Its not on at all because the nobheads that damaged your property may as well put their hands in your pockets and steal your money, the way i see it. I hope you do cut their hands off.

If you find things like this happening, you no longer dial 999, but 101 and then the council or police will decide if and when they come...Things are going from bad to worse

Is this going to lead to a vigilante society to deal with these arseholes........I wonder.

Can you send me some then? :winky:

What exactly is conc aqua regia?

as star a said, its a nitric/hydrochloric acid mixture - we use it in the lab to remove any impurities from glassware. if you leave the glass in there too long though.....you won't see it again, it strips it till there's nothin left....nasty stuff :duh:

Can you send me some then? :winky:

What exactly is conc aqua regia?

as star a said, its a nitric/hydrochloric acid mixture - we use it in the lab to remove any impurities from glassware. if you leave the glass in there too long though.....you won't see it again, it strips it till there's nothin left....nasty stuff :duh:

Duely noted. What could it be contained in, hypothetically?

Don't even think about it. Chilli sauce/powder, on the other hand, is a perfectly legitimate cooking ingredient. Where else could you eat the evidence?

I was experiencing vandalism/criminal damage and racist attacks on my property, locks being super glued shut with nails in them, eggs thrown, tyres slashed, cars scratched etc. Although i now park the car in the garage, I also have 4 wireless motion sensing and hidden all weather colour cctv cameras installed, i leave a cricket bat near the door, and i would personally reccommend getting some carpet grippers with extra thick nails in them. break them into smaller pieces and they can be used very effectively as a bat. but be careful not to hurt yourself. its best to nail them onto a small piece of wood. As regards to the ammonia/peri peri sauce, I keep a tub of extra hot chilli powder to hand and also some super glue for fun afterwards. And if all that doesn't work, get a posse together, and wait up one night and see what happens. By the way i live in a what is supposedly a very nice area, in Emerson Park.

Thats just bad mate. I can understand why you are getting tooled up. Have they been back since all the cctv etc? Thing is when you have a few mates over law of averages state that the bastards wont come. I did it for 2 weeks and the only that crossed our paths was a stray cat.

Did the police do anything when you reported it? :shifty:

Your absolutely right mate, the only thing that came for an entire month was a fox. Nothing happened at all. Me and 5 Others stayed up for nothing. The police didn't take me seriously at first, but after reporting over 50 incidents, they finally decided to do house to house enquiries, and stuck up boards requesting witnesses to racial incident. Even then they tried to pin the blame on me, and went house to house asking what kind a neighbour i was, and if i had done anything to provoke or deserve this, and whether i was a problem neighbour. After all that, i've had nothing since i decided to take action and get cameras and have the boys stay round. I have a very good idea of who it is though just no proof. It was my mistake to ignore the incidents when they began, eg eggs thrown on my house windows and on my car. Slowly it began to escalate, and then i had to take drastic action, as there is only so much you can ignore. So far it has cost me £800 for cameras, £1000 worth of damage to car, and a lot of sleep. Will catch the ***** one way or another though. :shifty:

:offtopic:

That is terrible mate. Some people really should be culled at birth.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - there needs to be some new prison colony set up so the bottom feeders of society can fight it out amongst themselves.

Let's not get too drastic however, the police can only prosecute with evidence, so don't give them anything to prosecute you with.

Not to say I'm sticking up for the police in this situation, as they seem to have behaved very badly towards you. Although the system might be useless at times, it's the only thing that separates us from them. (Sorry if that sounds facitious, I haven't experienced what has happened to you and can only imagine your anger and frustration - just be careful!)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links