Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Tyres

marx

Hi all,

First let me say, this site is great for advice, so here it goes, I need new Tyres for the front of my IS200 SE Auto, what would guys recommend in the following cats: :unsure:

A)budget

B)Wet / dry weather grip

C) Low noise

D) Hard wearing

Where to buy them, I would prefer locations that isn't too far from Woodford and are they open on Sundays if possiable?

I do drive quick, but new to rear wheel drive cars, so nothing that will induce brown pants :blush:

im running michelin piolet sports, seem good so far, cant really tell much difference in the dry and wet, but then i dont exactly chuck the car into corners when its wet, but i dont hold back either

I have Pirelli Rosso on mine. Their grip seems to be excellent, but then compared to my previous car and tyres a pram would be an improvement!

My girlfriend knows the owner of my local tyre company, so hopefull they also won't cost the earth to replace :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links