Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Cordless Drills

Fargo

depends what you want to use it for ?

but makita are very good

bosch pro are good

de walt are good

Battery size/voltage will depend on use the bigger batteries become a bit cumbersome to use

as long as you have two batteries and a fast charger you shouldnt worry too much, handle the tool and see what feels good especially if you want it for general screwdriving with a bit of drilling

if you are looking at an sds drill the bosch 24v is a winner

be carefull of eBay as there are a lot of fakes around

screwfix have a decent range with competetive prices

Do i go for a posh black and decker (dewalt) or a Makita,, or something else...

ebay ?? or elsewhere...

14 or 18v..

what y'all think...

I have a Panasonic 15.6volt, expensive but worth every penny. Plenty of power and the batteries seem to last for ever. It's the Lexus of Battery drills. :D

oldun

seriously, Aldi. Only when they have them in on specials mind.

But for £25 you get an 24v hammer cordless drill, twin speed, reversable, adjustabke torque setting that you can abuse for a year or 2 before the Battery finally gives out and throw it away and get another. I'm on my 3rd and I think there great.

ps I use it a hell of a lot.

also they had them in recently so don't think they'll have em in again for a while

My dad (heating engineer) has been using makita for years the 18v is brill for all round use,he uses the Makita 6349D 18v MXT Drill /Driver, it comes with 2 batterys and does the lot, along with an hss drill for dimond drilling for flues, they ar ethe only two he has and they are brill and reliable, contact west skelton services in dumfries, they are the one of the main importers of makita, ask the what they have in the BOWL and they always cut a good deal

here is the online shop but its better to phone them

west skelton services LTD

Depends what you use it for and how much

I use milwaukee as they are the best, but it gets a hammering hence why i need good.

Makita is good as they can easily be fixed and are good

But if you only use it a few times a week your best off buying a couple from screwfix, as at the price they are fvck all.....you may laugh...but a disposable drill

Is there really much difference between them? I bought an 18V Black & Decker drill last year, because I couldn't justify paying almost 3 times as much for one of the fancier ones. However, its never got stuck or had any other problems so far, including when I accidentally electricuted it :o

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links