Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Its Snowing.......flippin Great

Monster-Mat

GREAT,JUST GREAT,woke this morning to find its -5 and theres snow everywhere...........

so ofto remove wheels,big brake conversion,and put on standered wheels...........not that they will make much difference

but hey,theres the snow button...................

maybe this year i will work out what its for :unsure:

I have m y 5 year old niece and 10 year nephew convinced that pressing that button will make it snow.

:D

first sign of snow, I'm going round to pick them up with the snow button pushed in - to show them whats happens when you pres it!!!

:D :lol:

GREAT,JUST GREAT,woke this morning to find its -5 and theres snow everywhere...........

so ofto remove wheels,big brake conversion,and put on standered wheels...........not that they will make much difference

Woo Hoo! Looking forward to coming over even more now mate!

I bl**dy love snow :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

That could be because I have not had to drive the IS in slippy conditions yet though............... ;) ;) :(

I see a maintenance technician vs squaddie boy snowball fight comin' on :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:rolleyes:

hehehehe.....wait till he gets on the German beer

while he is sleeping it off everyday,i can pop on here and tell you all how well he isnt doing.........

ah what shall we try first........

becks

warsteiner

then the spirits...........

underburg

fiegling

ratzputz..with flaming coffee bean :yawn:

heidegeist :duh:

ouzo :sick:

monkey brains

blood vodka :excl:

and then whatever we decide to mix :crying:

You guys crack me up :D :D :D

My money's on me too :lol::lol::lol:

I am quite partial to the odd drink of Becks Clawley, so that should be interesting!! I think you may have me on the spirits though, unless it is aftershock or ameretto :blink:

I just hope I can remember all the embarrassing things that Mat will no-doubt tell you about as soon as is humanly possible :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

You do know I WILL bring my camera so there will be photographic evidence of my drinking victory :D

Ps, how many sleep breaks am I allowed in the drinking session??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links