Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Heater Matrix Changing

yep fairly easy....is yours leaking?

ive taken a couple out, i may have one for sale if its leaking

No its not leaking, but when I had a bump 18 months ago it started making this odd noise at 4k revs +.

Eventually a year after the bump Lexus leeds said their must be something thats trapped in the heater matrix. they clamped the hose and then the noise stopped. When its not clamped and you rev it with your head next to the matrix you can definately here it coming from there.

I got a new one from eBay for £30. (although I had at £11.50 - but I reckon I got bid up by the seller using an alias - thats another story though)

I undid the pipe clamps inside the car where they come through the bulk head and it seems like it might just slide out. But that just seems to easy.

I wondered if it is actually clamped in the houing.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links