Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Momo Wheels

Rob's Lexx

been looking around, for a while now, for a new set of rims to replace the stock 5 spokes. problem i've been having is firstlym do i step up to 18's and secondly, what wheels would look good against a white car.

ideally, i wanted to try and 'view' the wheels on the car (through photoshop or something), but i havn't been able to do that and so i'm leaving the dooor wide open for suggestions.

i like the black/anthracite/gunmetal spoked wheels with the polished lip......but i think it might be too much of a contrast to the car colour. but then.....silver is a common colour for rims :duh:

not in a rush to buy any straight away, but as i'm off to the states in a couple of months, was wanting to have a good idea in my head as to what to look for over there.

i saw these momo wheels and i like them a lot.......will they fit though????

http://www.ltbmotorsports.com/momorpm.html

any other input appreciated

cheers

rob :D

if you can go for 18' then do so, as for if the wheels will fit, well it all depends on centre bore and offset

i'll have a look round and see if i can find out....what exactly is the centre bore (and how does it affect things)

ok, this is the application guide:

" Part Number / Description

RP70741442x / MOMOCORSE RPM 7.0 x 17 4:100/4:114.3, ET42, Silver, Anthracite or Black

RP70740842x / MOMOCORSE RPM 7.0 x 17 4:100/4:108, ET42, Silver, Anthracite or Black

RP70750035x / MOMOCORSE RPM 7.0 x 17 5:100, ET35, Silver, Anthracite or Black

RP70751442x / MOMOCORSE RPM 7.0 x 17 5:114, ET42, Silver, Anthracite or Black

RP75841445x / MOMOCORSE RPM 7.5 x 18 4:100/4:114.3, ET45, Silver, Anthracite or Black

RP75850038x / MOMOCORSE RPM 7.5 x 18 5:100, ET38, Silver, Anthracite or Black

RP75851445x / MOMOCORSE RPM 7.5 x 18 5:114, ET45, Silver, Anthracite or Black "

"The wheels will be available in Anthracite, Black or Silver with a machined lip. 4 lug bolt patterns will be a dual drill while 5-lug fitments will be a single drill with lightening holes. Weight of a 7.5 x 18 is 19.3 lbs"

:D

if you can go for 18' then do so, as for if the wheels will fit, well it all depends on centre bore and offset

i'll have a look round and see if i can find out....what exactly is the centre bore (and how does it affect things)

"The wheels will be available in Anthracite, Black or Silver with a machined lip. 4 lug bolt patterns will be a dual drill while 5-lug fitments will be a single drill with lightening holes. Weight of a 7.5 x 18 is 19.3 lbs"

This is the one Rob:

This is the one Rob:

erm, you sure mike.......

the pcd is only 100

the Lexus PCD is 114.3

id say this is the one.....

RP75851445x / MOMOCORSE RPM 7.5 x 18 5:114, ET45, Silver, Anthracite or Black

Edited by Monster-Mat

This is the one Rob:

erm, you sure mike.......

the pcd is only 100

the Lexus PCD is 114.3

id say this is the one.....

RP75851445x / MOMOCORSE RPM 7.5 x 18 5:114, ET45, Silver, Anthracite or Black

Oooops! That's the one

yea, cheers for clarifying that for me :D

might have a butcha's when i head on over to the US of A!! dunno if they'll fit in my suitcase though :tomato:

which colour do you guys reckon will look best on my motor?? silver, anthracite, or black??

might have a butcha's when i head on over to the US of A!! dunno if they'll fit in my suitcase though :tomato:

which colour do you guys reckon will look best on my motor?? silver, anthracite, or black??

1) Anthracite

2) Black

3) Silver

1) Anthracite

2) Black

3) Silver

that ur personal preference in general, or against a white car??

1) Anthracite

2) Black

3) Silver

that ur personal preference in general, or against a white car??

For your white car Rob. Silver will be lost, black might look too much, anthracite will look right

yea, i guess ur right there mike. just in the process of building a new PC (should be done by friday), then i can load up some image editing software and see what each of them look like on the car. i think ur right about the anthracite though! :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links