Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Dealers - The Crown Slips?

Left a message and got an email back - will settle the finance with the company this week...no news on my £6grand!

Reaching for that phone...

PS - thinking of changing the signature below to:

"New to Lexus - and NOT looking forward to it..."

Bought a new IS220 SE & MM from Lex Croydon a bout 4 weeks back. I will be picking it up on after 1 March. They've had it in their pound for the past two weeks. So haven't really experienced a bad delivery time. My model is black with beige interior.

The sales process was pretty good. Went in for a test drive in the gold model and I thought it was great so bought it there and then. Managed to negotiate almost £2K off the base price. I wouldn't mind a/some freebies when i go in to pay remainder of deposit so if you guys have any suggestions I'd be very much appreciative. :winky:

Overall Lex Croydon have been OK. It is the fist time I've bought a car brand new so was expecting to be worshipped - or at least indulged seeing as I'm spending close to £30K of my hard earned money.

I will definitely use the valeting service mentioned in this thread. If you guys have any other tips for Lex's newest family member I'm all ears.

Cheers

Welcome to the club!! Post back your views on the 220d, asap when you get it...I ought to be getting mine in a fortnight after you...so we can compare notes...

Give it a good polish and sealant glaze, followed by a good Carnauba or other wax!! I mention this to all now 'cos it's so much cheaper than Supagard and probably at least as good!!

You've done well with your discount! I thought I did well with £1147 off in January when I ordered mine!

Scott - thanks for your posts. I am still looking forward to it despite worries of poor ecenomy...I suppose it won't be worse than the Petrol too much... :duh:

aybe if I come down to Truro again (work) I may call you!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Left a message and got an email back - will settle the finance with the company this week...no news on my £6grand!

Bought a new IS220 SE & MM from Lex Croydon a bout 4 weeks back. I will be picking it up on after 1 March. They've had it in their pound for the past two weeks. So haven't really experienced a bad delivery time. My model is black with beige interior.

The sales process was pretty good. Went in for a test drive in the gold model and I thought it was great so bought it there and then. Managed to negotiate almost £2K off the base price. I wouldn't mind a/some freebies when i go in to pay remainder of deposit so if you guys have any suggestions I'd be very much appreciative. :winky:

Overall Lex Croydon have been OK. It is the fist time I've bought a car brand new so was expecting to be worshipped - or at least indulged seeing as I'm spending close to £30K of my hard earned money.

I will definitely use the valeting service mentioned in this thread. If you guys have any other tips for Lex's newest family member I'm all ears.

Cheers

Welcome to the club!! Post back your views on the 220d, asap when you get it...I ought to be getting mine in a fortnight after you...so we can compare notes...

Give it a good polish and sealant glaze, followed by a good Carnauba or other wax!! I mention this to all now 'cos it's so much cheaper than Supagard and probably at least as good!!

You've done well with your discount! I thought I did well with £1147 off in January when I ordered mine!

Scott - thanks for your posts. I am still looking forward to it despite worries of poor ecenomy...I suppose it won't be worse than the Petrol too much... :duh:

Jamboo, you're gonna love your Lex despite the fuel economy. It's a wonderful car and I still smile every time I get in it. I keep finding things I haven't noticed, like the grab handles, you pull then down to hold on. When you let go they glide back into the roof space, bit like the ashtray cover. The sat nav is awesome and the TMC is really useful. It's great to be able to see upcoming roadworks, traffic hold-ups etc.

Truro is a long old trip from Leicester but a good opportunity to run the car in! I'm in Dorset, but feel free to give me a shout if you're passing by.

Cheers

Jamboo, you're gonna love your Lex despite the fuel economy. It's a wonderful car and I still smile every time I get in it. I keep finding things I haven't noticed, like the grab handles, you pull then down to hold on. When you let go they glide back into the roof space, bit like the ashtray cover. The sat nav is awesome and the TMC is really useful. It's great to be able to see upcoming roadworks, traffic hold-ups etc.

Truro is a long old trip from Leicester but a good opportunity to run the car in! I'm in Dorset, but feel free to give me a shout if you're passing by.

I actually opted for the Supaguard inside and out so I'm hoping the swirls I've been reading about do not affect me as greatly. I will definitely give some feedback once I've settled in.

Cheers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links