Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Piaa Wipers

Hi im planning on getting some PIAA wipers

http://www.piaa.co.uk/wipers/wiperapplicshow.asp?id=2590

are the ones they suggested for the IS200, i have a 52plate sport.

Anyway i went to this website to purchase some (http://www.priracing.co.uk/section.php?xSec=39&jssCart=45d380943f443435380f21b7c35aa69e)

but i was just wondering if you guys have bought any and which ones you guys reccommend size wise, as i dont want them knocking when im on the motorway?

thanks in advance

Bit expensive to change every 12mnths, no??

Would have thought life span would have been much better than that.

Not too bad for "performance" wipers when you look at the price of the refills you can use afterwards (£7.85 apiece inc. VAT). Better than paying £25+VAT at Lexus!

Might go for a set of these. Need to take a look at my original Lexus ones that are in the garage, see which one had the little "spoiler" on it. Did take a look on my "Garage" page, must've changed them before I took the pics!

Bit expensive to change every 12mnths, no??

Would have thought life span would have been much better than that.

I've had a set on for just about 12 months and they are starting to "go off" now (getting streaky). Until just recently though, they have been brilliant.

I would recommend the PIAA wiper blades to anyone considering them. I switched over on my old LS400, and have switched over on my mk2 GS.

You have to clean your screen before installing them, and you get a little cloth to apply to your clean screen.

The most amazing part is that they improve over time, as each time the silicone wipers go over the screen, they maintain the silicone protection on the screen. These wipers are so good, they even run on a dry screen and produce zero noise!!! You will notice the difference, particularly when it's raining on the motorway - the water beads off!

One word of caution - don't rely upon the PIAA website application list for model numbers of wipers. I did that and ended up with the wrong wipers. Phoned PIAA up who realised their list was incorrect.

The Sporza model is the same as the super silicone range, but has a spoiler on it.

Oh, and you can get both carbon fibre and black versions, depending upon preference.

One word of caution - don't rely upon the PIAA website application list for model numbers of wipers. I did that and ended up with the wrong wipers. Phoned PIAA up who realised their list was incorrect.

Which ones for the Mk.2 GS then, Maneesh?

So where is it you can get the refils?

Is it the piaa website?

They're on both sites shown at the top of this topic. On the PRI racing page they're the last two items.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links