Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I've Been Mugged.....and Feel Like One!

Tony-Bones

Hows this for a p.ss take... of late i have wondered why so many people i serve don't post here in LOC..... replies like 'Scared' and 'Nothing interesting' to say were quite common... concerned i asked members in Gold their feelings on the subject.... then it hit me! Some people join LOC, pm me for a booking and use WIM for the geo at LOC discounted prices...... Cheeky :tsktsk: ers, thick me never questioned the fact that the car was a Honda or a BMW solely because often i get 'this is my Dads car' and so on............ well all you ponces who rape the good will here in LOC.. i'm wise to this now!

And hows this for luck..... my arse still slightly burnt from the Buncefield explosion, sitting here 'gently' checked my web site and.......... it's gone :huh: The panic was measurable, after much fretting Ahmet (Scarface) directed me toward the problem..... seemingly my 'Hosting account' with Lycos expired.... 'thanks for the warning' anyway yesterday i 'payed online' to refresh my site, last night all was well :D ....

Today i check again.......'NO' site :blink: so off i go back into my accounts in Lycos and some how my account has payed £134.80 rather than the £34.95 displayed for two years hosting....... On the phone immediately..... after three hours on hold some 'plank' informed me that 'I' must have subscribed four times..... :hehe: Unless i suffer from Parkinson's disease i F*****G think 'Not'....... so i said 'since now i own most of Lycos' why is my site unavailable..?...... the reply was..... 'We are offline sorry'....... as for the extra money? Lycos don't send a recipe for any transactions so now it's 'bank time'....... Happy Xmas :crybaby:

For those in the know?

Cats Airborne...... :winky:

It's a shame that people can stoop so low to do this, HOW-EVER - only joking :lol:

I'm hoping to bring mine down soon in the new year for a check up and sort out, can you do lowered motors Tony, as in - my tyres are nearly in the arches

BR

Paul

PS - hope Tiger lands softly, still got the wind swept look ??

Tony,

Can you get back in touch with them ?

Just renew your domain for a further two years (as you have) ............... then we can sort something out mate.

I'll host it on my server ...........

Don't worry your self about it.

I guess it goes without saying to make sure you see their gold members card. I always carry mine.

does your gold member card say in the event of my death i wish my lexus to be used for the benefit of others :whistling:

Well tony theres a saying that comes to mind "if you have a good nature people will put on it" its just a sad state of affairs that people feel the need to take advantage. However the upshot is your reputation must be huge if people are joining just for your input so some little benefit is gained.

As for your pc i think some things in this life are just not meant to be either that or your PC has joined a militant sect :winky: :D

does your gold member card say in the event of my death i wish my lexus to be used for the benefit of others  :whistling:

Naaa - not mine, it's states it's to be buried with me :lol:

:lol::lol: I can just imagine you putting that in your will !! :lol:

You'll probably have a coffin made out of Lexus trim, painted in Platinum Ice, with handles on the side that corrode as well :winky:

does your gold member card say in the event of my death i wish my lexus to be used for the benefit of others  :whistling:

Naaa - not mine, it's states it's to be buried with me :lol:

:lol::lol: I can just imagine you putting that in your will !! :lol:

You'll probably have a coffin made out of Lexus trim, painted in Platinum Ice, with handles on the side that corrode as well :winky:

PMSL - :lol:, nope - painted Met Green with 18" Racing HANDLES with low profile hand grips :lol:

Anyway going off topic here, hope your site gets back up an running soon Tony.

It's a shame that people can stoop so low to do this, HOW-EVER - only joking :lol:

I'm hoping to bring mine down soon in the new year for a check up and sort out, can you do lowered motors Tony, as in - my tyres are nearly in the arches

BR

Paul

PS - hope Tiger lands softly, still got the wind swept look ??

Limited lowered.... :huh: click on WIM..... if it's working :tsktsk: then the LOC gallery, in there you can see the method needed to attach the equipment.... be guided by that image....

Tigger!..... hows this!!!!! i had a 'Happy landing Xmas' card delivered for him.... :huh:

Scary thing is 'how' did the sender know my address.... post mark was un-readable?

Tony,

Can you get back in touch with them ?

Just renew your domain for a further two years (as you have) ............... then we can sort something out mate.

I'll host it on my server ...........

Don't worry your self about it.

Ahmet is was only through your educated words that i managed to find the problem..... your offer i did wonder in advance of this thread but i feel i have imposed more than enough over this last year!..... on a 'Take the P.ss scale' i must be 'high'

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links