Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Men !

janey

Happy 20th Anniversary Jane,

I'm sure he's not forgotten but leading you into a false sense of security :lol:

Hope you both have a mashing day

a mashing day ? :blink: I suppose it will be if he don't bring home the flowers. :lol:

Rolling Pins at 500 paces :lol:, my bet is on Jane, some women have a serious swing'ing arm :tomato:

:lol::lol: "rolling pins" ha ha ha ......you would be lucky to find any kind of cooking implement in her hands :lol:

:lol:  :lol: "rolling pins" ha ha ha ......you would be lucky to find any kind of cooking implement in her hands  :lol:

pmsl....its true :lol:

Darn good job I guess :whistling:

Card received ...all is forgiven :winky: ....just waiting to find out about the swap :lol:

:lol:  :lol: "rolling pins" ha ha ha ......you would be lucky to find any kind of cooking implement in her hands   :lol:

pmsl....its true :lol:

Darn good job I guess :whistling:

Card received ...all is forgiven :winky: ....just waiting to find out about the swap :lol:

See, you lucky thing. He let's you off the cooking all year - this is his present to you. What more do you want ? :lol:

:lol: me forget ...........never ,i did remember, only problem it was this morning !!!

just about the same time i recieved my card and pressie  :blush:

and i have had a busy schedule today !

but dont worry a card has been bought  :)

yes... and a pressie :D

but with all this going on about swapping, i might wait and see what else comes on offer  :P

Do we get the pressie and yer missus on this swap ? :lol:

you can have the pressie, might not suit you though :lol:

let me guess... not a pink shirt is it :lol::lol::lol:

You're too bloomin soft - should have stopped him going away on Friday....  :whistling:

What & ruin all my plans :whistling: :winky:

let me guess... not a pink shirt is it  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Steve, Steve.........pink is sooooo last year :lol:

p.s. A very beautiful bracelet has just landed on my desk too :wub:

You're too bloomin soft - should have stopped him going away on Friday....  :whistling:

What & ruin all my plans :whistling: :winky:

let me guess... not a pink shirt is it  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Steve, Steve.........pink is sooooo last year :lol:

p.s. A very beautiful bracelet has just landed on my desk too :wub:

not furry handcuffs is it! be carefull!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links