Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Annual Running Costs

Fidgits

While looking at other cars, im getting a feeling for running costs, but then, i stopped and realised i didnt actually know how much the IS costs to run...

From my quick maths...

1 service a year - average {say} £250

tyres, £100 a corner every 25k - call it £200 a year

MoT - sub £50 a year

ignoring fuel, insurance etc... thats it no? I mean, TVR's owners for instance, factor in from £500-£2000 a year for repairs, which i suppose is one of those contigencies, but has anyone had major outlays with their IS?

I guess the point of this thread is, what is your annual running cost? because compared even like-for-like (e.g. german rivals) £500 a year running cost seems quite low!

Aside from having to buy 3 tryes.........and *** knows how many litres of fuel..not alot to be honest. No repairs just one service so far which was done on the cheap :D

Although I do need to get the geomitry done to prevent more replacement tyres!! :crybaby:

there must be far more costs , otherwise the tyres would be the only real deciding factor

you should also include the depreciation costs and tax costs

must also allow for the age, and possible replacement parts

ie brakes, clutches etc etc

petrol costs: a high mpg versus a low mpg , would make a huge difference to a high mileage driver

I guess the point of this thread is, what is your annual running cost? because compared even like-for-like (e.g. german rivals) £500 a year running cost seems quite low!

Just the costs for the car - about that same as you for my GS430. One service and one MOT a year and a couple of tyres every year or two.

At some point there will be some extra expense - brake pads, new fog light glass or a ball joint etc. but nothing in the two years I've had it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links