Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Baby Girl's Name

refLEX

Which name would you choose from these?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which name would you choose from these?

• Sian
    • Tia
    • Billie Jo
    • Mia
    • Caitlynn

I picked Siân, then saw the surname, now prefer Caitlynn (though not too fussed about the spelling of it, prefer Caitlin).

Definitely not Billie Jo, or Bobbie Jo, or anything like that - reminds me of Evil Dead II!

Here's another one to throw in the mix - how about Rose as a middle name to go with it? Don't know where it came from, but Caitlin Rose Hillier sounds nice to me.

I picked Siân, then saw the surname, now prefer Caitlynn (though not too fussed about the spelling of it, prefer Caitlin).

Definitely not Billie Jo, or Bobbie Jo, or anything like that - reminds me of Evil Dead II!

Here's another one to throw in the mix - how about Rose as a middle name to go with it?  Don't know where it came from, but Caitlin Rose Hillier sounds nice to me.

how did you get the circumflex over the a

Thanx to you all who took part! In typical woman's perogative ways she has decided to change the goal posts on "let the members decide!" and we have gone for

Mia Kaitlin Ayia Hillier

Interested to here what you think and here is the logic behind it :

Mia - well just because we like it most! Its also another form of Michelle and i have an ex named Michelle who i was lets say fond of! i havent mentioned that to wifey though! :-)

Kaitlyn - my mother in law is Kathaleen and it is a form of that

Ayia - The baby was conceived in Ayai Napa so its a bit of a Beckham thing! :-)

*** bless you all - drive safely its a crap time of year to die what with Christmas coming up and church yards being so cold etc.

:D

Thanx to you all who took part! In typical woman's perogative ways she has decided to change the goal posts on "let the members decide!" and we have gone for

Mia Kaitlin Ayia Hillier

Interested to here what you think and here is the logic behind it :

Mia - well just because we like it most! Its also another form of Michelle and i have an ex named Michelle who i was lets say fond of! i havent mentioned that to wifey though! :-)

Kaitlyn - my mother in law is Kathaleen and it is a form of that

Ayia - The baby was conceived in Ayai Napa so its a bit of a Beckham thing! :-)

*** bless you all - drive safely its a crap time of year to die what with Christmas coming up and church yards being so cold etc.

:D

You let her get the last word !! You wimp :lol: :winky: :lol:

Although I do like the name you (or should I say, your missus) has picked, I still think Lexus Hiller would have been a good choice.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links