Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Saying Hello

Guest Guy Wood

Guest Guy Wood

Just to say hi to everyone, just joined today.

I have a 1993 GS 300 USA spec car which I bought a year ago and had it converted to GPL. I have just bought a GS 430 european spec a couple of days ago, both LHD. The improvements between the two models is great and look forward to living with the GS 430.

Does anyone know if I can get the alloys chromed as the wheels have some alloy corrosion on them and I am considering refurbing them? Any ideas of time, cost and who can do it please?

Look forward to any advice.

Thanks

I'm confused.  Are Dorset and Hampshire part of Cote D'Azur, France?  :eerrrmm: But hello anyway :flowers:

Sorry for the confusion everyone but once I had registered I noticed the majority did not use actual names so I changed.

I work in the South of France but I drive back to the Poole area on a regular basis where my parents live as often as I can.

Once again sorry for the CONFUSION!!!!!!!

Welcome to the club

Yeovil wheel and tyre do refurbs (Somerset)about hours drive from Poole

also you could try south coast wheel and tyres (I think thats the name they go under) in Southampton

I know theres a few alloy wheel shops in Poole/Bournmouth they may be able to help

you may have to do a search on the net or Yellow pages (yell.com???)

enjoy your ride :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links