Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Got My New Hi Def 50" Tv Setup Now :)

Brettster

post-1544-1130786797.jpg

Just got my new TV delivered, its a 50" 3LCD rear projection, its stunning with the right input into it. got HDMI and I got it for less than £1200 a bargain if you ask me :)

Got a 250gig DVD recorder with HMDI plugged into it and a host of video games and its fantastic, much better than my Plasma I used to use

so if your in the market for a new huge TV I say give this new sony a look.

post-1544-1130786797.jpg

Just got my new TV delivered, its a 50" 3LCD rear projection, its stunning with the right input into it. got HDMI and I got it for less than £1200 a bargain if you ask me :)

Got a 250gig DVD recorder with HMDI plugged into it and a host of video games and its fantastic, much better than my Plasma I used to use

so if your in the market for a new huge TV I say give this new sony a look.

Looks good mate... didn't know there was a rear projection LCD :huh:

We were looking at getting an LCD/Plasma - so you rekkon these are better?

Ah was gonna say........my missus would send me down to the garage with it if I turned up with a TV that big!

Wanna trade???!??! I'd rather be in the garage that stuck with chat-shows on a 50" plasma Hi-Def television!!!!

L.

Yup I need a woman, but until they make one with a remote control to mute them, I'll take my chances lol

I think its a hell of a TV for the money, the list price for them is £1399 and it comes with a glass stand too (not pictured) as for it being better than normal LCD.s Plasmas? well it depends, the black level's are stunning on this set and it made the 42" plasma which was an Hitachi voted best plasma of 2003 look very artificial. you cannot wall mount this TV as its 44cm deep. so if wall mounting is what you want, then direct view plasma or LCD is what your looking for. more details about the TV Here

That looks like a Yamaha DSP-A1 - nice kit buddy :D

What's that little box on the righthand side speaker?

And ***** me I see how much you like your video games, that's insane :lol:

wow, less than £1200?? where from! Thats a hell of a tv for the money  :D

I got mine at Staff price from a sony center as im good friends with them.

but I have heard that Cost Co were doing them for £1170.

loads of deals online too

Its a Fantastic TV for the money

That looks like a Yamaha DSP-A1 - nice kit buddy :D

What's that little box on the righthand side speaker?

And ***** me I see how much you like your video games, that's insane :lol:

Sure is :) its the Yamaha DSP AX1 and that little sony box ontop of the speaker is just a clock. sorry its nothing amazing :lol:

yep I love my Video games

Just waiting for the Xbox 360 now to make full use of TV's Hi Def.

until then its Hi Def Downloads played on a PC. :)

Very nice TV Brett .............. have you got about all the games consoles there ? lol.

I think we should have a ......... who's got the biggest TV :lol:

DSC01636.jpg

Oops ... I win ! :lol::lol:

That box on the far right on the speaker .... is that like a duke center ? where you can plug mp3 players etc straight into it ?

That's the one bud, never let me down yet, only thing that lets it down nowadays is the lack of Progressive output on PAL content but bought the Cambridge Audio just for that :D

The PQ is awesome via the projector, really chuffed that it's been so future proof :D

Saw one of these in Harrods at the weekend, and gotta say I was well impressed. Didn't think it was quite on a par with the 50" plasma they had on display right next to it, but for that price, it sure came close enough

Very nice TV indeed :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links