Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Used Car Road Show

on the USED CAR ROADSHOW this week is an IS200 on lpg.

i waited ages for it to come on then thay put it on another event and didnt tell me i havent seen it yet.

is on tonight at 1:30am

tomorrow(tuesday) at 11:00 am

and 3:00 pm

saturday at 6:30.

and thay said you shouldent do them

well have a look if you like.

photo-8039.jpg

on the USED CAR ROADSHOW this week is an IS200 on lpg.

i waited ages for it to come on then thay put it on another event and didnt tell me i havent seen it yet.

is on tonight at 1:30am

tomorrow(tuesday) at 11:00 am

and 3:00 pm

saturday at 6:30.

and thay said you shouldent do them

well have a look if you like.

photo-8039.jpg

I missed it, will have to look out for tomorrow! i have been running mmy is200 on LPG for the last 6 months and am quite happy with it

I watched it yeaterday, was on at 9:00pm on Men and Motors.

You could barely see it was an IS, they really didn't show much more than the engine bay

The induction kit looked good :) , seemed to follow a nice path accross the engine bay and he'd still managed to retain some on the engine cover to hide all the junk

I watched it yeaterday, was on at 9:00pm on Men and Motors.

You could barely see it was an IS, they really didn't show much more than the engine bay

The induction kit looked good :) , seemed to follow a nice path accross the engine bay and he'd still managed to retain some on the engine cover to hide all the junk

it's not a lex engine cover

http://intacorsabill.20megsfree.com/photo.html

I recognise that ECU (middle-left picture, silver box to the right of the alternator)

That's a Romano gas system, got one on mine. Same tank, too, but much smaller (got a 70 litre tank in mine)!

Tsk, BMW engine cover in a Lexus? Luckily my engine cover still fits, even with all the gas gubbins fitted!

I recognise that ECU (middle-left picture, silver box to the right of the alternator)

That's a Romano gas system, got one on mine.  Same tank, too, but much smaller (got a 70 litre tank in mine)!

Tsk, BMW engine cover in a Lexus?  Luckily my engine cover still fits, even with all the gas gubbins fitted!

Not quite a Romano e.c.u, its a O.M.V.L Dream 21'n ecu ( injector and reducer), but its the same as Bigas, zavoli etc's ecu's, all made by AEB ,if is its got a 'C' on it is non-sequential and 'N' means it has sequential softwere

I couldn’t get the cover/air box back over and the injectors/nozzles in the optimum place

and a 70L toroidal tank would leave quite a bump in the boot floor mines only a 45L and fits quiet tight

That's a Romano gas system, got one on mine.  Same tank, too, but much smaller (got a 70 litre tank in mine)!

Tsk, BMW engine cover in a Lexus?  Luckily my engine cover still fits, even with all the gas gubbins fitted!

Not quite a Romano e.c.u, its a O.M.V.L Dream 21'n ecu ( injector and reducer), but its the same as Bigas, zavoli etc's ecu's, all made by AEB ,if is its got a 'C' on it is non-sequential and 'N' means it has sequential softwere

I couldn’t get the cover/air box back over and the injectors/nozzles in the optimum place

and a 70L toroidal tank would leave quite a bump in the boot floor mines only a 45L and fits quiet tight

Can't see from the pics where the lpg intake\filler is have they cut it into the bumper :excl:

You seem to know a lot about the car fatbillslim, is it yours mate??

Looked at the pictures in the link, theres a whole lot of work gone into that conversion, didn't realise it consisted of so many components :duh:

Can't see from the pics where the lpg intake\filler is have they cut it into the bumper  :excl:

thats a good point, you didn't see the filler on TV either

yeh it is mine,couldent have one if there was no such thing as gas. did the convertion as well

and am the fat lad on the telly 2, thay did something to my voise thow, must be coz i sound like ive been down the pits half me life.

the filler is in the rear quater, it took 20mins of looking at were it was going to go to put a drill to my own lexus. :unsure:

ill get a pic on soon

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links