Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I'm Gunna Get 'banned'

Tony-Bones

Got a new printer/ scanner / fax sandwich maker thing......it doesn't work properly see below

'Back' into my post since it went..... everywhere 'Sorry' i wanted to express how bad this weeks holiday has been!

PC has got some sort of 'worm' cost me £50 for an expert to say 'Put it to sleep'

Email is 'occasional'

New printer/ Scanner/ Fax is broken

But! this is my point after all this 'grief.' An event today has upset me more!

I am white in Caucasian i don't fully understand the tension in the world so i cannot express a vote!... today i walked to my local shops and a Pakistani women with her children.... 8 and 5 yld looked 'Down and away' from me!.. i feel ashamed!

Not for the Bombings that's political not personal.... i feel ashamed that that women and her children felt the need to look away :crybaby: it's worrying when strangers in the street passing have to look away in a display of regret or blame.

Personal Ethnic tolerance digs deep but builds mountains :D

You alright Tony?

Go and make a nice cup of sweet tea and have a bit of a sit down fella  :lol:

'NO'!... i feel really worried! i really did not like today's 'vision'.. our children must evolve in this environment. Tv does isolate blame and direct political reasons. ( I don't ) that woman and her children are not to blame, it's 'really' sad that they felt the need to look away!

Surely there is no need to be ashamed,just because a mother and her two children of Asian origin looked away when someone of caucasion origin looked at them,maybe it's because they are ashamed that the London bombers were of the same origin,and therefor the majority of the Anglo Saxon race would class them in the same mould.

As in all races and creeds there is good and bad,and personally,most of the Asian people I have met, either here in UK or abroad, have, in the main, been hardworking friendly people.

Tony what's wrong with your all dancing all singing, photo copier, scanning, Fax machine, what parts of it do not work?

I take it that,that is a pic of your Daughter? :D

Im not sure about the political aspect of your post Tony, But if she feels ashamed to look at you, then thats her problem, not yours, the world of today is fubar, and its going to take something very important to everyone to make the changed needed to put us back on track. (im talking intergalactic war here) :(

as for your sandwich maker, that photo looks like the printer cartridge is either clogged up, or running out, or was set to print in high speed draft mode.if it was brand new and you have printed out alot of thing's then it could just be the carts are running out, new printers only come a 1/3 full of ink :(

i guess the map is this :question:

1. banned for not being p.c

2. paranoid , worried she thought tony did not like her because of her skin

i.e. if i m walking at night following a woman i will cross the road so she will

not feel threatand ( stupid because in this day and age im in more danger than them what with knives and sutch )

fogive me if im wrong but in this muslim culture is it not that women

are not supposed to have eye contact with any man other than thier hubby :question:

Im not sure about the political aspect of your post Tony, But if she feels ashamed to look at you, then thats her problem, not yours, the world of today is fubar, and its going to take something very important to everyone to make the changed needed to put us back on track. (im talking intergalactic war here) :(

as for your sandwich maker, that photo looks like the printer cartridge is either clogged up, or running out, or was set to print in high speed draft mode.if it was brand new and you have printed out alot of thing's then it could just be the carts are running out, new printers only come a 1/3 full of ink :(

No political religious overtones anywhere.... only 'human' overtones :crybaby: i know what you are saying, but this is 'not' her problem....... or mine.... or the 'kids', just makes me feel very, very sad for the feelings and conversations that must have made them put their 'heads down'... I SAY!

Pick up those heads, don't feel part of the problem we are 'family'

one thing my mother taught me was this? 'Colour is an observation of a person not a destination for a reason to judge'...?..... reason?.... took me a long time to understand what she ment.

Today i saw an example of this... Us 'Biggies' can move on!. those kiddies had a display of guilt that made them look away, that makes me feel really unhappy, we have never met before, i feel that they reflected a sense of guilt purely because of my colour..... how sad is that! :crybaby:

Sad times i feel!.... maybe it's just me at the moment..... i hope so!

OH.. and the printer/ scanner/ photocopier/ sandwich maker is :tsktsk: ked

Update: from previous posts 'Tigger' is back :D

Tony, I think you are suffering from paranoia .......... seek some medical attention ASAP !  :lol:

'You' may be right!..... 'was' real though and that did bother me!.. Tis a sad world we live in! ...... never is this truma dealt by the 'Kiddies'....... so oftern they do win the hand :crybaby:

AS i informed......

'Tigger' is back :D

As a means to overcome today's 'distress' ( sadness ) i ask for a 'Target' :ohmy: with my left foot :D how high do you thing Tigger can go.... :excl:

note to Heathrow:- Incoming

Tony, I think you are suffering from paranoia .......... seek some medical attention ASAP !  :lol:

'You' may be right!..... 'was' real though and that did bother me!.. Tis a sad world we live in! ...... never is this truma dealt by the 'Kiddies'....... so oftern they do win the hand :crybaby:

AS i informed......

As a means to overcome today's 'distress' ( sadness ) i ask for a 'Target' :ohmy: with my left foot :D how high do you thing Tigger can go.... :excl:

Whilst going about my job today at a clients place near Crewekerne ( Somerset)

out of the corner of my eye I saw a black and white one eyed cat and immediately thought Tigger,Tony's had a bad day to kick him this far :D

AS i informed......

Whilst going about my job today at a clients place near Crewekerne ( Somerset)

out of the corner of my eye I saw a black and white one eyed cat and immediately thought Tigger,Tony's had a bad day to kick him this far :D

Actually i have had a bad day....... 'NEED TO MOVE ON'

'Tigger' is a Ginger minge :D , funny thing is my brother has a B/W cat.

I had a warning from Heathrow about 'T..minge'es' night time flights :ohmy:

It reads:-

If you feel the need to make this cat of your 'choice' airborne by law there must be two 'white lights' in front and one 'red' at the rear.

In reply i wrote 'those wide white cats eyes' and that 'red' ringpiece must come up to code :D

They agreed.

:huh: Tony....you ok mate....?? :huh:

On reading your posts above....I may have to re-think about you fixing my geometry settings!! :lol:

....about Tony's last post, please tell me I'm not the only one who is confussed!! :huh:

:huh: Tony....you ok mate....?? :huh:

On reading your posts above....I may have to re-think about you fixing my geometry settings!! :lol:

....about Tony's last post, please tell me I'm not the only one who is confussed!! :huh:

Tiss an ongoing joke about me giving my cat a size nine when I'm ****** off.. and the aerial requirements needed..... i love the cat really :duh: wherever he is..... only joking?

I love the smell of napalm in the morning  :o

MM that's the smell off Whiskers and Cherryblossem black..... i find the Army and Navy version very grippe, has that sort of 'off the *****' feel to it, a somewhat garuentee toward distance, 'nine out of ten cat kickers prefer it'

you need to spend more time in the pub m8

'No' cats allowed..!..... facts are i love my pussy, and the cat, i don't want to become stereotyped into the sort of person that uses animals for anger, Tigger is a good cat. On Sundays we! the whole family go walking in the fields, though the woods ( Ahh ) looking for the landing creator, we wonder what trajectory he used and love to calculate the angle of deflection....... happy days :duh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links