Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

A To Z For Picture Uploads ( Here )

Tony-Bones

I have seen this question before..... but cannot find it?

How do i display images here in the forum?... just got me an all singing all dancing all expensive printer/copier/fax thing.

My question is this :ohmy: can i upload directly from my PC or scanner, i have tried before but things went 'complicated' :crybaby:

Please remember i am 'Thicky McThick' on the PC :huh: so please be 'gentle'

Now that your a Goldie you can use the attachment feature on msg posts

just click on ADD REPLY not quick reply and at the bottom under the msg box there is the attachment box

click on browse to seach your computer for the file you want to add

then after its uploaded make sure to include it in your post

this method has a limited file size tho, you also have your own personal gallery too

Click on MY CONTROLS at the top, then click on YOUR ALBUMS on the left hand side. you may have to create it first by clicking on the link in the middle of the screen.

then you can upload anypics you want to your album and link to those pics in your posts

Hey that's working great fella :D

Just don't go scanning Page 3 and posting that as you'll get in trouble :lol:

'OH' wow!...... i feel?..... born :D ..... that image has taken me? 'kin' loads of time, what i didn't understand was that in the pre-view screen all i would see is the file name :blush: ...... don't be surprised if a 'backlog' of 20 pics suddenly appear.

Yeah you don't get to see the pic until you've posted, another way to get pics up which I use is to use another site to host the pics like www.imageshack.us - basically all you do is go to that website, click on the 'Browse' button, then it lets you pick your picture from wherever it's saved on your disk, and then you just press upload. It takes a couple of seconds to upload unless it's a big picture, then once it's done you get a page with all the links on. You need the bottom link which says something like 'Direct Link' - then you just copy that, and in your reply on LOC you just press the button that says IMG and paste the link in.

You only get the address showing but when you add the reply it puts the picture up for you that way as well :)

Takes a bit of getting used to it but it sounds like you are now a LOC master :D

That's still working mate, did you do that the same way or another way?

'Nuck foes'...... gunna do it again...... :crybaby:

Tony's found a new game :hehe::hehe:

:D indeed..... that picy was part of a down load and edit for 'Mats' car...? 'Driffty' but due to my past < :crybaby: misunderstanding i wasn't able to upload the image...... 'good though isn't it' imagine that on the 'Driffty'.... sideways :nuke:

Oh just realised it's a rhino :lol:

Think I either need better glasses or I need to sit nearer the screen - no wonder I keep getting ugly birds off all the dating sites, it's like I've always got beer goggles on :lol: :lol:

Oh just realised it's a rhino :lol:

Think I either need better glasses or I need to sit nearer the screen - no wonder I keep getting ugly birds off all the dating sites, it's like I've always got beer goggles on :lol: :lol:

:D that's OK Aido....... even with the 'biggest' horn in the world.... anyone could mistake that 'Rhino' for an......Elephant.. :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links