Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Reverse Sensor Kits

Hello all

i have just purchased some of these reverse sensors from eBay

4 sensors complete with cutting tool and display unit

paid £24.00 delivered (so if no good i have not lost much) just four holes in a bumper

has any one else used these and do they work? as they are loads cheaper than the dealers

and are they that easy to fit

Also if i drill into the bumper (rear) are there any wires behind there i might drill in to :blink:

Take the bumper off to do it.

PM me your e-mail address and I'll e-mail you a .PDF of the instructions for fitting the LPA400 kit to an IS, got templates and everything. Fitting yours shouldn't be too different. It's a big file though, about 7 megs!

Hello all

i have just purchased some of these reverse sensors from ebay

paid £24.00 delivered (so if no good i have not lost much) just four holes in a bumper

has any one else used these and do they work? as they are loads cheaper than the dealers

Also if i drill into the bumper (rear) are there any wires behind there i might drill in to :blink:

i've also seen these on there. the thing that put me off was the dash mounted display.

I'll trust my judgment for the moment when reversing! will be intrested to know what you make of them though ;)

Hello all

i've also seen these on there. the thing that put me off was the dash mounted display.

I'll trust my judgment for the moment when reversing! will be intrested to know what you make of them though ;)

yeah i know what you mean it looks a bit cheap but looking at it you dont have to have it on display as it also uses the beeper system, so first before fixing it i might hide it and use the beep beep system

only other thing anyone know how i can stop the reverse gear saftey alarm can i pull a wire off the alarm and where is it mounted

cheers Matt

Hello all

yeah i know what you mean it looks a bit cheap but looking at it you dont have to have it on display as it also uses the beeper system, so first before fixing it i might hide it and use the beep beep system

only other thing anyone know how i can stop the reverse gear saftey alarm can i pull a wire off the alarm and where is it mounted

cheers Matt

I fitted the TARGA built into number plate system and it works just as well as the bumper sensors without ruining your bumper.One hole behind the plate is all that is needed.

It has saved me a few times from poles ,obstacles etc.It cost about £100 sterling

Regards

Nick

I fitted the TARGA built into number plate system and it works just as well as the bumper sensors without ruining your bumper.One hole behind the plate is all that is needed.

It has saved me a few times from poles ,obstacles etc.It cost about £100 sterling

Regards

Nick

Nice idea never did like the look them in the bump like the smooth look

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links