Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

It's Been A Bad Week!

aido

I don't know, there was me happy and content thinking I had a pretty nippy IS last week, how things change in 7 days :crying:

First I come up against Adie's turbo IS - and he was quicker than me :crying:

Then I tried it on with Zee on the way back from his car been finished.

He wiped the floor with me :crying:

So finally tonight myself and Mike had some dabbles on the way home.

You know the score, pull up along side each other, press the horn three times and accelerate.

Lost again :lol:

Due to the last week I have an 18 month plan in place - let's just say when I'm done I'll be a bit quicker than these boys, except maybe for Mike, Zee and Adie will be behind us, unless they've both bought Skylines :lol:

Have to admit that being overtaken is something I'm not used to unless it's something with an M badge or a Type R badge :lol:

He wont need to lighten the new one :winky:

I know, I know and I'm not telling !! :P :hehe:

Should be good though Aido - and you've got me thinking too now !! :ph34r:

And I've only had the IS for a couple of months - what are you boys doing to me :crybaby:

:lol:

@ Andi, no point lightening it mate, I really need to lose weight for the biggest gains :lol:

@ Bazza, good job I haven't been racing Mat then otherwise he'd win - he's a pretty boy :lol:

I don't know, there was me happy and content thinking I had a pretty nippy IS last week, how things change in 7 days :crying:

First I come up against Adie's turbo IS - and he was quicker than me :crying:

Then I tried it on with Zee on the way back from his car been finished.

He wiped the floor with me :crying:

So finally tonight myself and Mike had some dabbles on the way home.

You know the score, pull up along side each other, press the horn three times and accelerate.

Lost again :lol:

Due to the last week I have an 18 month plan in place - let's just say when I'm done I'll be a bit quicker than these boys, except maybe for Mike, Zee and Adie will be behind us, unless they've both bought Skylines :lol:

Have to admit that being overtaken is something I'm not used to unless it's something with an M badge or a Type R badge :lol:

18 months aye mate :D I'm afraid by then i might still be faster than you :D

Bugger!

Are you still planning on the Skyline by then pal ?

that would be awesome :D

Yeah. I'm still torn in two wether to sell the IS now or not. Seen a few nice R33 GTRs for sale at the moment. One is only £10500 :D Also some very nice and extremely fast ones for sale on GT Culture :winky:

Bugger!

Are you still planning on the Skyline by then pal ?

that would be awesome :D

Yeah. I'm still torn in two wether to sell the IS now or not. Seen a few nice R33 GTRs for sale at the moment. One is only £10500 :D Also some very nice and extremely fast ones for sale on GT Culture :winky:

:whistling: GTR,s I think me wife would walk out on me if a sold the IS to buy GTR and put more £££ into that than i have the IS ;) O well one day :whistling:

Im Driving a Nissan at the moment

its super fast

would wipe the floor with any of you IS boys

its a maroon 1.4 Almera

I have to be carefull when i Stop it that people dont try to get in the back thinking its a taxi lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links