Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Is 200 Facia

I know you have probably heard this question a million times before. but iv got a pioneer headunit and need a facia so i can fit it in the car... does anybody know where to get one from which is the same as the rest of the dash cheers phil

I know you have probably heard this question a million times before. but iv got a pioneer headunit and need a facia so i can fit it in the car... does anybody know where to get one from which is the same as the rest of the dash cheers phil

If its a single din convertor thingy you're after. You can get them from Halfords or off eBay..

Its an autoleads part

This kind of thing????????

yeh its just the single one. just found one on ebay. just hope its the same as the rest of the dash board

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lexus-IS200-IS300-St...1QQcmdZViewItem

thanks for the advice cheers phil

Thats the same as my one mate. Check out the link i posted in my first reply. Its not an exact match but its not too far off imo :D

with your facia adapter ad, can you fit two single din units? for example a stereo and a pop out touch screen for a computer?

just trying to figure a few ideas out. :wacko:

Yes mate. The din unit can be used as a double din / a single din with a pocket beneath or two single din units. All the required parts are in the box :D

built up the facia and took the old stereo out.. there is 2 white plugs one with loads of wires and another with just 2 wires in. dont know what the hell is goin on with it. takin it to get done at car and home stereo baffles me.. anybody know if i can get a adaptor that will fit

built up the facia and took the old stereo out.. there is 2 white plugs one with loads of wires and another with just 2 wires in. dont know what the hell is goin on with it. takin it to get done at car and home stereo baffles me.. anybody know if i can get a adaptor that will fit

Fargo (Paul) has an ISO connector that'll fit the stereo for an IS sport. Send him a PM :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links