Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Our Meet @ The Doctors, The Verdict....!

Tony-Bones

Thank you all again who attended the meet, in particular Monster Mat and Ahmet who went 'well' beyond the call of duty 'out of sight' from everyone to make this day evolve for you......! and me :D

This type of meet was the first in the UK and was billed as a 'Free geometry health check day', at the meet some 30 cars showed support for LOC, STS and me, i thank you all.

Here are the results:

Cars measured 14:

IS200..... 10

IS300..... 2

RX..........1

Drift........1

Scary point is that every car has a geometry problem.

All angles are taken as individual, so in summery here are the results....

Front Toe...........9 cars

NSF Camber : 8 cars

OSF Camber : 5 cars

NSR Toe : 2 cars

OSR Toe : 6 cars

NSR Camber : 4 cars

OSR Camber : 3 cars

Thrust angle : all cars

All angles measured were 'primary' angles that are so damaging to Lexus, results show 100% distress whithin this area.

Thanks to volunteers here at LOC i have been able to monitor the geometry on the IS200/ 300/ sc.

The initial recovery tends to be violent in it's complete form and twists the parallelograms of the car.

On the 'fine tune, all adjustments are for this twist, on the 3rd fine tune the results become a matter of fact and final.

Scary stuff :crybaby: seemingly the geometry recovery can only be realized in three stages.

Now then LOC this is pay back time... :excl: 'Please'

Did you know Monster Mat set the geo on the 'Driffty' by eye :huh: do you want to see how good he is :ohmy:

For Cancer Research i will display that geometry report at a price. Target £100, remember this team LOC

L.ove

O.ur

Children

Wheels-inmotion and Geoffers

£10 each

Welcomed donations have come from:

Mr Morse £10

Gord £10

Mr H £10

Monster Mat :ph34r:£10

Scarface :ph34r: £10

Nick the Greek.......£20

ad77 £10

fargo £10

thats the target £100.....FKM... well done team!!!... Ahmet how do we send the money?...... :excl: i wonder this.....? team LOC how far could 'we go' for Cancer Research.... 'Mat. has given me a 'release' fee on the data for the 'Driffty' geometry 'Rear' :ph34r: and this is £100 ( for Cancer Research )

Payed in full £100 for Cancer Research: ( well done everyone )

Front geometry on mats 'Driffty'

Front Camber

Nsf @ 3 degrees 14' negative

Osf @ 3 degress 14' negative

Nsf toe 20' pos

Osf toe 14' pos

Thats 100% true in measurment and all by eye. ( scary )

Now the rear on any drift car can have very unusual geometry, i have permission to display it if we can hit the target sum of £100..... All of you i have set the geo on know i put my heart into it, can you put yours into this....

To display the rear end geometry settings on mats 'Driffty'

Donations:

Aido £10

Moffet £10

MacRS200 £10

Javadude £10

Zee007 £10

Bobski £10

Postie £10

Marcus £10

Lexusboy...... still working on it :ph34r:

MartinC £10

Jocksuper7 £20

Total £210...'Well done EVERYONE' top display for 'team LOC'

Personal thanks to you from all those people out there with Cancer who will benifit from your 'Humanity'

The rear end geometry settings on the 'Driffty'

Camber

nsr @ 2 degrees 35' negative

osr @ 1 degree 20' negative

Toe

nsr @ 1 degree 24' positive

osr @ 5' negative

Thust angle @ 51' positive ( to the os )

Remember all this was set by eye

In normal situations any geometry needs to be symmetrical, with the succcess Mat has had this year there is a need to realize which rear camber/ forces within helped, is it the 'aggressive' 2.35 of the 'relaxed' 1.20

'To be continued'

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well! come on what set-up do you think Mat has on the rear wheels...?

Remember this is 'Monster mats Driffty' car :ohmy:

All bribes for information will cost £10 per question ( £15 if a pm )

The funny thing about the rear was....! was....! was....! sorry what was that bid!

*cough* highest bidder *cough*

your all bidding the same amount!!

My fault Nick....... the word 'bid' has now been replaced with 'donate' Sorry mate, can we still have that £20 though :D

sure :D

I could drop it over when I finally get around to booking my finetune?

I'll buzz you on that this week tony.

*cough* highest bidder *cough*

your all bidding the same amount!!

My fault Nick....... the word 'bid' has now been replaced with 'donate' Sorry mate, can we still have that £20 though :D

sure :D

I could drop it over when I finally get around to booking my finetune?

I'll buzz you on that this week tony.

Thank you!.... cheque payable to Cancer Research..( top bloke ) :D

Put me down for a tenner Tony if this is still going, that's a good cause!

How do I pay?

Well done aido......' yes' it is a good cause and very close to my heart.

Having witnessed the distress of somone fighting Cancer suddenly the view of life becomes different 'selfishness' screems 'please' dont let this happen to me, fear motivates good will, compassion for fellow man donations.... Aido thank you for your compassion.

And all those who have pledged so far ( Team LOC )

'How do i pay!' good question Aido, i asked the same question at the start of this thread? maybe LOC can open a new area, club ( Donations )

For now i will send my pledge direct to Cancer Research, and the money count in the thread will assume everyone's 'compassion' as 'Honourable'...

Anyhoo, that £10 goes toward unlocking the display for the rear end geometry of mats 'Driffty' car :ph34r:

Another £90 LOC and it's all yours. you will be suprised, i was :ohmy:

Stick me in for a tenner as well. Mainly for the good cause, because I don't think I'll understand the geometry report in the slightest!

An explanation along with it would be good...

Stick me in for a tenner as well. Mainly for the good cause, because I don't think I'll understand the geometry report in the slightest!

An explanation along with it would be good...

Thank you! As a instructor and my field in geometry you 'Will' understand the report :duh: ....thats my job :hehe:

Thanks again guys. As most of you know, it's close to my heart too. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for previous research.

LOC as a club already donate loads, from Curry nights, Bazza's jump (parachute!!), etc. we really appeceiate the support on this.

You can donate online, HERE

Also, for those who are self employed or anyone due money back from the Inland revenue, you can ask for some of it to go to CR. The Inland revenue add 28% to any amount. Just call them on 0845 302 0203

Thanks again guys. As most of you know, it's close to my heart too. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for 'Cancer research'.

Thumbs out of arses, fingers out of noses, test your pockets for depth charges ( how deep do they go )...... Ok i understand no one goes on line with an expectation to donate money, here you have some '****' requesting £? toward Cancer Research.....But as 'we' get older there becomes an awarness that we are 'not' so immune to Cancer, and this becomes scary for us all.

Research if we are honest is for our 'Children' :crybaby: 'pants' deal... but factual.

L.ove

O.ur

C.hildren

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links