Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I Love Chavs!

aido

What do you know, just been out for a bit and had lots of comments from the little chav kiddies, first one say's the car is really nice then asks what size the engine is - one of his mates turns round with "my mum's car is 2.5 litres so it'll ***** all over you" - couldn't really think of anything to say so just told him his mum pisses on everyone cos she's a kinky bitch :lol:

Just on the way home a couple of kids came up when I was stopped to ask if it's a Skyline... I dunno, the car says Lexus, the number plate nearly says Lexus, and they still think it's a Skyline - I wish :D

Nice day out there anyway, had a few nobs trying to show off to their mates, let's just say it didn't work, and everyone got the full bypass noise thru their front window as I drove past :lol:

I like sunny weather :)

Aido, funny you should say that ...........

I have actually washed mine today ... after about a month !

As I pulling out of a side road, this bloke his his partner, and two kids walk past .... I had my window down slightly, and the bloke said to his partner

"That's a nice one ..... it's a Lexus .... nice"

Does make you feel good don't it ? :D

To be honest mate it's still slow with the SC, I've got used to it now as I've had it a while, thought there was something blowing but seeing as it still seems to pull alright guess it's ok!!

Have to admit it's the first time I've really given it much welly since having a new clutch fitted, definitely a big improvement there, I keep hitting a tonne whereas with the old clutch it would be hitting 70 :lol:

Has caught me out a few times!

I have actually washed mine today ... after about a month !

As I pulling out of a side road, this bloke his his partner, and two kids walk past .... I had my window down slightly, and the bloke said to his partner

"That's a nice one ..... it's a Lexus .... nice"

Does make you feel good don't it ?  :D

:o

We must be in an alternate universe as you've not washed yours for a month and mine's been done four times in that period :lol:

Have to admit though I get more pleasure out a bird looking at my knob and saying "That's a nice one" :lol:

Still find the Lexus is a head turner, I have to admit whenever I get a hire car I love the fact that everyone doesn't just sit looking at you - it makes me nervous :lol:

To be honest mate it's still slow with the SC, I've got used to it now as I've had it a while, thought there was something blowing but seeing as it still seems to pull alright guess it's ok!!

I think what ever car you own after a while it feels slow,mine does.Had the car 6 months now and im thinking weather to sale it and get something else or another one with a few mods.

Yep my car get all good chavtastic comments:

How fast mate?

Are they Spinners?

Are they Hydraulics?

What make is it?

And my personal favourite - Is it a Lexus???

To which I always reply:

It use to be..............

Oh and Aido I bet his mommas 2.5l car could av you any day........ innit :P :P :P

:whistling: :D

Oh and a lot seem to think mines a Skyline :blink: :duh: :blink:

I'd rather have the Supra mate, just wait til you get the Aristo - when does she come to the UK anyway?

Going on the boat on the 29th so I should see it mid november now. The aristo is going to be no slouch as its also decatted, FMIC'd etc so it'll be pushing out at around 330 at the hubs. If the supe doesn't sell before the aristo gets here I'm gonna find it hard work to not just swap the engines over, be less work than swapping over the HKS cams, water injection, EGT sensor, Boost controller, Boost sensor etc and the engine in the supe has less miles on it :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links