Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

;) Well guys after owning a new rx300se followed by a new GS300se, I have had my fill of lexus ( for now anyway ) got a good price for the new GS £32.7 K so took the plunge and sold her,I found it a little under powered for me. Just bought the new 4.2 TDI audi A8, jesus what a motor, blows the lex into dust.

Enjoyed the banter guys good luck with your cars, best regards big J :lol:

Whoa, didn't you only just buy the GS? Thought you were enjoying it too! :ohmy:

Well its sad to see you go, but the A8 is quite a nice motor, although did you not try the GS430? That is plenty powerful and there are demos around at silly money :whistling:

Enjoy the new car! :)

;) Thanks guys, I did try the GS430, it went well, I also tryed the CLS 500 that when equaly well, It's all that torque the Audi produces, just rockets away low down, beter that the others in some respects. On a more sober note I found after Lexus had "enrolled me" the after care seemed to disapear, had some issues with cars and found the initial care had all but evaporated. Still Lexus has improved it's image and will no doubt go on from strength to strength, after all value for money is where Lexus are and the others would do well to emulate. Good luck guys. J

I can't really talk I guess, almost bought a GS, but we then ended up with a CLS instead!  :D

As long as you got the Audi with the 20" wheels, its all good  B)

:D I got 19" 12 spoke and they look the dogs, having it chipped tomorrow ( 48BHP) that should give it the edge :driving:

I can't really talk I guess, almost bought a GS, but we then ended up with a CLS instead!  :D

:D I got 19" 12 spoke and they look the dogs, having it chipped tomorrow ( 48BHP) that should give it the edge :driving:

Hope you come back soon! :D

Any pics of your Audi?

Hope you come back soon! :D

Any pics of your Audi?

:driving: Check this out:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/lexusjohn/Pe...c02_owner=1&_c=

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links