Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Bora 1.8t And Is 200, Who Is Faser?

smartwave

so what was your point in relating to the vid of an IS300T in gold?

The point i was trying get over was............. someone on this post posted saying the IS200 was flat in 1st gear,

and so i posted.............(as you know)

Yes it is Flat in 1st, but once its in 2nd and so on................it pulls as good as most cars in its class, i then pointed out that from a rolling start the IS would kick it with most cars...............and with the Turbo the IS on a Rolling start, becomes very,very quick Car.............. :winky:

and thats when i pointed out the Vid in GOLD as that IS300 in that vid all ways start from a rolling start, but by the looks off it i would think that IS300 would kick ***** from a stand still as well :winky:

Like I said in a previous post - unless we are comparing like for like, all this talk about blown IS300's is meaningless and  :offtopic:

and that's why i'm trying to understand some peoples points

Yes, but if you keep off topic long enough, one of the moderators may send a very ammusing thread-kill post. They make me laugh all the time :D

Yes, but if you keep off topic long enough, one of the moderators may send a very ammusing thread-kill post. They make me laugh all the time  :D

How about a very amusing ban ? ;)

A ban? Don't you have to wait until I say that a BMW is the bestest ever car in the whole world, even better than a ferari, and anyway my BMW dealer is going to go round to your Lexus dealer and beat him up cos Im going to tell him what you said?

:winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links