Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Buying After Market Parts

Robin H

where do you get them from?????? trd ect ect

any website links ect would be of a great help

are there many in the u.k or will it be mosty HK

thanks

www.taikaira.jp are good

loads of people selling stuff in the UK get googling !

Also eBay (use worldwide searchfacility)

save time go to www.prolex-uk.com :P :P :P :P

before ordering I'd suggest checking that they (even peeps abroad) have it in stock...most people advertise it but dont hold it....

I'm sure a'pexi did a performance cat but that was mega money!

Robin if you want performance, I think with your current setup an aftermarket ecu of some sort would be benefiical, as you have the Blitz induction kit and performance exhaust.

Saying that, with your induction kit a cold airbox and cold air feed would have been my next mod plus a lighter flywheel - to get the car to rev up more freely.

Thinking along those lines anyway Oli got my eye on a fly wheel and after the decat it would of been the ecu

Just seeing what the options are

bit of lack of modding funds at the mo as I'm sure you can understand

Was looking for some pic's of a rs200 decat as I've not had a chance to get the car up on to a ramp to have a look myself to see how much work it would be to make one

Was looking at the weekend to see if there was anyway to get more cold air in the bay

Got a chance early next month as off up to Haynes MM sprint test track should be fun (with mate who came with me to pick the tezza up whos now got another evo 8 FQ330) :lol: got rid of the 1 series :lol:

Thinking along those lines anyway Oli got my eye on a fly wheel and after the decat it would of been the ecu

Just seeing what the options are

bit of lack of modding funds at the mo as I'm sure you can understand

Was looking for some pic's of a rs200 decat as I've not had a chance to get the car up on to a ramp to have a look myself to see how much work it would be to make one

Was looking at the weekend to see if there was anyway to get more cold air in the bay

Got a chance early next month as off up to Haynes MM sprint test track should be fun (with mate who came with me to pick the tezza up whos now got another evo 8 FQ330) :lol: got rid of the 1 series :lol:

Personally decat, you may get problems with the o2 sensor etc so unless you know what the problems could be I would tread carefully. I dont know if anyone on here's goen down that route on the tezza. MacRs200 might have done iir but I'm pretty sure the IS guys have had some problems with the decat. Precats? if they are on there might be a better solution. If you are going on the test track then whack on that drain pipe exhaust! unless there's a decibel limit ;) you'll no doubt feel the difference

well the 1 series compared to an eveo? hmmm.......... can you see why? lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links