Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Shall I Tell Her?

Mr Morse

OK, point taken and I was out of order with Artemis.....respect

......but those of you who know B.S. must know that she wouldn't put up with anything the didn't like.......and I also have a confession to make - it was our second anniversary last week and guess who forgot? :blush:

Coool .......... well, the respect that is .... not you forgetting the aniversary !

Well if it makes you feel any better ............ Mat Clawley ... spent his aniversary, stripping out a Tezza ! :lol:

I'm sure BS will love the MR 2 .......... I feel strut bar, wheels .... etc will be on way shortly ! :D

Oh ........ btw .... how do you know she hasn't logged into LOC whilst away on holiday ? :shifty:

Oh ........ btw .... how do you know she hasn't logged into LOC whilst away on holiday ?  :shifty:

Coz she's in the village up in the hills where they don't have running water, power or telephone lines :duh:

I suppose she could get on the Bongo? :lol:

Oh ........ btw .... how do you know she hasn't logged into LOC whilst away on holiday ?  :shifty:

Coz she's in the village up in the hills where they don't have running water, power or telephone lines :duh:

I suppose she could get on the Bongo? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Very nice mate, always liked the MK1 and in red :D :D ...Dont tell her mate.....pick her up from the airport in it....that is unless there is 60kg of luggage :lol:

Coz she's in the village up in the hills where they don't have running water, power or telephone lines

I suppose she could get on the Bongo?

Oh I see. So she has gone to YORKSHIRE then :D

Coz she's in the village up in the hills where they don't have running water, power or telephone lines 

I suppose she could get on the Bongo? 

Oh I see. So she has gone to YORKSHIRE then :D

that was a low blow...coming from the man who lives on the wrong side of the pennines

:P

nice one Mike ;)

did you sell the starlet mate?

not telling you how to conduct your relationship mate ;)

but......

you tell her to take it easy in that for while.

she's a new driver, and the MR2 is rear wheel, mid engined - catchs a lot of people out on bends, roundabouts etc.

this happens to experienced drivers too - see it on TOC a fair bit.

would hate to see anything nasty happening to the missus fella ;)

nice one Mike ;)

did you sell the starlet mate?

not telling you how to conduct your relationship mate ;)

but......

you tell her to take it easy in that for while.

she's a new driver, and the MR2 is rear wheel, mid engined - catchs a lot of people out on bends, roundabouts etc.

this happens to experienced drivers too - see it on TOC a fair bit.

would hate to see anything nasty happening to the missus fella ;)

Still got the Starlet Matt, I don't pick up the MR2 until Monday and BB is still with Prolex having the plumbing done so I need the wheels.

I'll get the Starlet serviced (needs timing belt) over the weekend then put it on sale. It's a great little car :D

Tp say that Baby Shake is a cautious driver is something of an understatement, it's still hard work getting her to change into 5th.......so I don't think that going around corners like it's on rails will be her priority. Anyway I think Mr M will be monopolising it for a while, I love the ride and handling, completely different to the IS, they call it a "drivers car" I believe :duh: Thanks for the concern anyway mate.

Anyway, she called me today, hasn't gone to the village yet cause Air Chance lost one of the bags, so she has to stay in Douala until it turns up........Women's intuition or something but she figured I was plotting something and came right out with it "Had I bought another car and was it an MR2" Wierd!

So the car is now know as "The Red Witch" :lol:

Women's intuition or something but she figured I was plotting something and came right out with it "Had I bought another car and was it an MR2" Wierd!

So the car is now know as "The Red Witch"  :lol:

She'll be expecting a surprise, then. Hide the MR2 in the garage (if you have one), leave it in there for her to find eventually.

As for the airport collection, use the Starlet instead, and act like you've not been up to ANYTHING. :P

Oh hang on, who the hell am I to tell you what to pick her up in and what to surprise her with? :P :P :P

Nice one on an MR2 purchase Mike - The Lady will love it :D

Just a bit concerned she knows about www.loc@bongo.com :lol::lol::lol:

No, she'll be chuffed to bits.

Let us know on the mod process of the MR2 - Its still a Toyota :winky:

So far I have got coming:

K&N induction

15" Wolfrace rims

New plates

Still looking at:

Lowering springs & shocks (Fensport seem to do some good stuff)

Full exhaust - Mongoose or Magnex

190/50/15 tyres

Tints

Edited by Mr Morse

• 2 weeks later...
So far I have got coming:

K&N induction

15" Wolfrace rims

New plates

Still looking at:

Lowering springs & shocks (Fensport seem to do some good stuff)

Full exhaust - Mongoose or Magnex

190/50/15 tyres

Tints

Fensport are about 5 miles from where i live - perhaps you could give me the car and your credit card for the weekend and i could make some "investements" for you.

Of course I would have to carry out extensive road testing just to make sure all is ok with the new supercharger, coilovers 30" wheels etc etc etc !! :winky: :driving:

Looked good in the flesh last night though - get polishing my man ! B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links