Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Film Quiz For You All...

aido

Here's a nice little film quiz for you all - what sort of movie buff are you?

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=1389

1105246596CN-126-05A_300x435.jpg

You scored as Artistic. 

Congratulations, you scored Artistic. You're looking for the unique movie in the bunch. You've probably watched a lot of movies that nobody has ever heard of, and good for you. You also know good filmmaking when you see it. You just get it, no questions asked. Check out: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Amelie, Garden State, Lost in Translation.

Artistic

75%

Sadistic Humour

70%

Mind******

70%

Sci-Fi/Fantasy

60%

Romantic Comedy

50%

Drama/Suspense

45%

Mindless Action Flick

45%

And yes I've seen all the films it lists above :P

Congratulations, you scored Mindf**k. You've probably seen a lot of movies, and have grown to hate mainstream s**t. You're looking for the movie that will leave you breathless, and with 21 questions to think about. Check out: Donnie Darko, Being John Malkovich, Pulp Fiction, Memento.

1105247048Donnie_Darko_3.jpg

Mindf**k 95%

Sadistic Humour 85%

Sci-Fi/Fantasy 80%

Artistic 70%

Mindless Action Flick 55%

Drama/Suspense 50%

Romantic Comedy 40%

Ive seen all the movies it lists for me too, In fact I have them all on DVD..

good quiz

Result of Quiz :: Movie Recommendation.

You scored as Mindf*ck.

Congratulations, you scored Mindf*ck. You've probably seen a lot of movies, and have grown to hate mainstream sh*t. You're looking for the movie that will leave you breathless, and with 21 questions to think about. Check out: Donnie Darko, Being John Malkovich, Pulp Fiction, Memento.

Mind******

95%

Mindless Action Flick

80%

Sci-Fi/Fantasy

75%

Sadistic Humour

65%

Drama/Suspense

60%

Artistic

35%

Romantic Comedy

0%

Got me well sussed out has this quiz :duh:

Pulp Fiction and any Tarantino - brilliant stuff

Ironically just purchased this on eBay

post-10191-1124672959.jpg

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers..... :D

Congratulations, you scored Mind******. You've probably seen a lot of movies, and have grown to hate mainstream *****. You're looking for the movie that will leave you breathless, and with 21 questions to think about. Check out: Donnie Darko, Being John Malkovich, Pulp Fiction, Memento.

Mind****** 80%

Artistic 70%

Sci-Fi/Fantasy 70%

Mindless Action Flick 50%

Drama/Suspense 45%

Sadistic Humour 35%

Romantic Comedy 20%

You scored as Mind******.

Congratulations, you scored Mind******. You've probably seen a lot of movies, and have grown to hate mainstream *****. You're looking for the movie that will leave you breathless, and with 21 questions to think about. Check out: Donnie Darko, Being John Malkovich, Pulp Fiction, Memento.

Mind******

100%

Artistic 90%

Sadistic Humour 85%

Sci-Fi/Fantasy 60%

Drama/Suspense 45%

Romantic Comedy 30%

Mindless Action Flick 30%

@aido,, the hammer fight scene in oldboy is just kickass..

Too right Paul, that film is excellent, I'd not quite expected that ending!

I just buy a box of films from Korea every now and then, hopefully will find something just as good next time I order some!

You scored as Sci-Fi/Fantasy.

You scored Sci-Fi/Fantasy. Depending on the movie this might not deserve a "Congratulations", but you're interested in the future and imaginary worlds far from your own. You probably wish you could be somebody else, or live in one of the worlds from your favourite movies. Check out: Lord of the Rings, Spiderman, Star Wars, The Matrix.

1105251345matrix_gun.jpg

Sci-Fi/Fantasy 90%

Mindf*ck 75%

Mindless Action Flick 65%

Sadistic Humour 60%

Drama/Suspense 50%

Artistic 40%

Romantic Comedy 25%

or live in one of the worlds from your favourite movies.

Just like Scarface ? :lol:

You scored Sci-Fi/Fantasy. Depending on the movie this might not deserve a "Congratulations", but you're interested in the future and imaginary worlds far from your own. You probably wish you could be somebody else, or live in one of the worlds from your favourite movies. Check out: Lord of the Rings, Spiderman, Star Wars, The Matrix.

Sci-Fi/Fantasy

65% Mindless Action Flick

50% Mind******

40% Sadistic Humour

25% Artistic

15% Drama/Suspense

15% Romantic Comedy

0%

1105245761diehard.jpg

You scored as Mindless Action Flick. 

Congratulations! You'll blow fifteen bucks on the worst script ever as long as there's lots of guns, explosions, car chases, kung fu, and unrealistically happy endings. Reality means nothing to you! I don't know you but just lost all respect for you! Check out: Die Hard, Fast and the Furious, Charlie's Angels (they can fly!), Biker Boyz.

Mindless Action Flick 90%

Sci-Fi/Fantasy 65%

Mind****** 60%

Drama/Suspense 45%

Romantic Comedy 40%

Sadistic Humour 35%

Artistic 5%

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links