Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lights

1CEMAN

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to pimp out my lights like some of the other altezzas i have seen :blink: .They all seem to have these blue almost neon lights for sidelights and also have seen the fog lights which are blue.

Is it as simple as changing the bulbs and if so what type am i looking for? :duh:

What you wanting to do? the skys the limit!

HID conversion is a defo thing to do... life changing! lol

Side lights are pointless, the LED ones, they just get you in trouble with the feds, and have to remove them MOT time.

I'm looking at Infiniti Q45 HID Projectors, but @ $2000 is the conversion really worth it?

We'll see.... ;)

What you wanting to do? the skys the limit!

HID conversion is a defo thing to do... life changing! lol

Side lights are pointless, the LED ones, they just get you in trouble with the feds, and have to remove them MOT time.

I'm looking at Infiniti Q45 HID Projectors, but @ $2000 is the conversion really worth it?

We'll see.... ;)

I really want the lights to look like Monster mats on his white Altezza, absolutely mint!!!

How does the HID conversions work and are they easy to install?

Also why not have a look at the DDE demon eyes at lextasy.com they are for the IS300 but will they not fit the same for the IS200?

Personally $2000 is a bit much for lights :shutit: Even by my standards :lol:

The set up I got is Jap import headlights - black with a blue tinge on the reflectors

and then I have PIAA Spark Blue headlight, sidelight and foglight bulbs.

They look the B*****ks in the night and pretty good price

My headlights cost £500 and the bulb total was £200

Saying that as Mr Singh says the Choice is yours.

HID costs a bit and looks good but the odd copper may pull you saying there too bright - a mate of mine is always getting pulled

As far as I'm aware The Monster lights are standard, just taken apart and colour coded (please correct me if I'm mistaken mat)

The choice is yours...... :D

I really want the lights to look like Monster mats on his white Altezza, absolutely mint!!!

How does the HID conversions work and are they easy to install?

Also why not have a look at the DDE demon eyes at lextasy.com they are for the IS300 but will they not fit the same for the IS200?

Are you talking about the colour inside the lamp? then you need to do a search, its been covered many times.

HID is so easy to install a 5 year old could do it! lol

The Demon eyes are a bit of a like or hate it... i personally hate them lol, but they might not fit because the IS300 lamps are fair bit different, although with patience i'm sure they could be persuaded to fit somehow!

IMO, HID kit will TOTALLY win you over, the colour and difference it makes is HUGE. Don't waste money on exspensive bulbs, u will do the rounds on all sorts of bulbs, but nothing can beat HIDs.

If there too bright there simply beaming too high, HIDs actually do reduce dazzle to oncomers, setup wrong there PITA to everyone!

HID kits can be had for £220 these days..

Well the nights are going to start closing in.... HIDs will defo be the best money you spent.

Well boys I will just have to keep a look out, may have to wait a wee while though until I get this flywheel situation sorted out :duh: .Causing me some hassle!!!!

This place is definately information heaven, thanks again peeps.... :D :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links