Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Your First Mod

I’m just wondering  what everyone’s first mod was to their car and the mod they have got most value for money from, im just a little bit curious as I don’t know where to start, probably an exhaust I think.

Rear bumper protection plate in stainless steel (my one and only mod!)

post-10001-1124017422.jpg

I think my first mod was to have the front windows tinted to match the rears..

Might have been the Sports Grille too, honestly can't remember!

The TRD antiroll bars were good value for money as they really tightened the ride up nicely, I think the tints probably had the biggest impact for 50 quid as it balanced the look of the car out - I'm not really a fan of different tints front and rear as the car really does not look right - that's on any car btw, not just the IS!

And the Origin B2 is probably the one thing that has saved me the most money as I've nearly been caught out a few times on unfamiliar roads!

your car in general , i noticed everyone has a Garage link under name but you dont , was just wanting a nosey, sounds a great car

Its not clean at the min, will put a pic when ive cleaned it :D i must get that garage thing sorted :duh:

Yeah right!! :P Your car is ALWAYS spotless! :lol:

Er...My first mod was 99p wheel valve covers! :D

Second was the sports grill.

The best mod (from a safety point of view) has got to be my HID lights! I am so thankful for them at night! :D

actually ....... tell a lie :blush:

My first mod was my RAC TRACKSTAR PLUS ............ vehicle tracker.

I bought my car ......... then drove straight to the fitters ! didn't even get home ! :D

Mine was Apexi N1 Coilovers, Brembo crossdrilled/grooved all round with stainless lines.

You can see storyline here! - http://www.bladeice.com/Project%20'Daywalker'/

Thats more than one mod! lol

As mine had the toyota legana kit, coilovers, work rims and muffler when I bought it, I would say, the first mod was putting the standard exhaust back on as it was tooo load and hardcore for me.

I reckon the first best value for money mod would be a muffler, then induction kit. Then some arb's or coilver (depending on money)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links