Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Got My Car Back Today

Hi all, i got my car back from the bodyshop today... :D

When i picked it up there was 1 or 2 things that has got to be redone......... but all in all nice job, as it was a very big job they did..............its booked to go back in next month so im happy :D

here are some pic's of my Car :whistling:Car O/S

Car N/S

:D

CONGRATULATIOS!! :D

I bet your so happy to have your car back!

I think with most bodyshops it seems like you have to go back to them a few times before the job is any good! :(

yea im happy mate that i have her back............as its been a long time.........i had forgot what IS200 Turbo was like :D

Loooks nice Marcus ...... now you just goto keep it that clean !

Well done !  :D

you no me ahmet............. :whistling: week in week out i will be out there cleaning her :winky:

I delighted for you too Marcus! The pain of having that happen to you! I must say throughout the whole thing you dealt with it really well and you deserve to have the car looking as it does! Roll on JAE 2006!!!!

Regards and safe driving for the future

GALLA_4

I delighted for you too Marcus! The pain of having that happen to you! I must say throughout the whole thing you dealt with it really well and you deserve to have the car looking as it does! Roll on JAE 2006!!!!

GALLA_4

Thanks mate, yea roll on 2006 as i have missed lots off meets this year, down to my car beening off the road..........the next big meet for us over here is TRAX, are you comeing .........you could pick up your S/C at the same time :whistling: :winky:

GALLA_4

Thanks mate, yea roll on 2006 as i have missed lots off meets this year, down to my car beening off the road..........the next big meet for us over here is TRAX, are you comeing .........you could pick up your S/C at the same time :whistling: :winky:

I dont think I am going to make it Marcus! Up to eyes in work with projects and If I told them here I was taking a few days off they'd have kittens! I will get the Sc fitted and the TDi Sc Induction Kit fitted in the next week or so! I'll be there in spirit

ie Vodka No doubt I'll see you and your car soon though!

WELCOME BACK! :)

Good news mate :)

I bet your going to be busy on it now!

Thanks Mr S.......yea i have lots to do..........but most off it will have to wait untill i get back off me holiday........the only thing i will do before i go away is put me new Kei Office Coilovers on :whistling: :winky:

Excellent stuff matey. Well done. Nice to get you're car back in it!  :D

yea it is mate :D

Don't get me started on bodyshops, I've had more than my fair share of them this year  :P

Looks great! Love the new alloys, much nicer than your old ones imo  :winky:

When i do take it back to the Bodyshop i will ask the guy if i can do the bits that need doing............and that way i'll know its done right then :whistling:

you like me wheels then :D .................i have to say they look a lot better than in them Pic,s :winky:

Great news ! I'm happy for you :)

thanks mate :D

Looks great mate, so much better with those new wheels!

Glad you got it sorted in the end :)

looking good marcus!!!!

Glad you've got it back...it looks stunning

Grats! You wouldn't even know it had had a prang by the looks of those pics. Now you just have to keep it that way! Hopefully many safe and untroubled miles ahead for you Marcus.

Looking good Marcus :D  :) , pleased for ya mate

Thanks guys :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links