Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Decals For Calipers

Hello all i have painted my calipers and have obtained through a friend of mine

(ownes a Signwriting company) decals for the calipers in a reflective silver

when i mount them should i put a laquer over the top of them to stop them coming off, my mate told me that they he has made them using Fascal high adeshive reflective vinyl sheet same type that

is used on van/car signwriting so should not come off, but the calipers are not as smooth as the boby work on a car or van

when some of you other guys out there have fitted them did you use laquer to seal them over and if so was it brush on or spray

any help would be appreciated

Matt

:D

Mine have stayed on with no laquer but other members on here have laquered them. I suppose it is a personal choice. If you do laquer them you will protect the paint as well so If I do mine again I will laquer them!

Use a spray laquer.Just make sure you mask off properly.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links