Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Us V Uk

LowRed

My nose has been slightly put out after seeing a US Candy Red IS in the new Banzai magazine :crying::crybaby:

He copied me :whistling: , I am the original Pimp Style Lexus, Bloody US Cars invading our magazines and S**t :whistling:

Not fair, not fair

I gotta get the LowRed Lowrider featured in the mags now to get my revenge :D

Anyway he ain't got the the Airbags baby :P :P :P

Not that i'm Bitter or anything....mines lower :winky:

write to banzai then matey, or other mags, only way for everyone to know

i take it you got airbag fixed

I will be contacting mags in the future but the car needs a couple more tweeks :winky:

As for the airbags.....Arrived back in the UK from the US 2 days ago, have'nt got round to fitting them yet. At the moment the System is a bit glitchy on the pressure side :shutit: so I've been in contact with Rayvern Hydraulics and will be getting them to sort it out for me. Its a bit untrustworthy at the moment :blush:

All good things come to those that wait...........

Mag feature in the near future :D

As far as the infinite knowledge of Scarface my Lex is the only Airbagged in the UK

Then the Banzai car does'nt have airbags, 1 - 0 :whistling:

And finally yes I know they ain't copied me, and maybe others may get in the mags before me, but I intend to get mag featured pretty soon :P

O and Mr Fargo, Shush :whistling: the airbag mod is the only one Lex in the UK :D

And that Original Mod Trophy is mine next year, I've bluetacked my Laptop to the dash :P :lol: :P

As far as the infinite knowledge of Scarface my Lex is the only Airbagged in the UK

O and Mr Fargo, Shush  :whistling: the airbag mod is the only one Lex in the UK :D

All i'm saying is that you shouldn't bet money on that statement :P

Maybe i know something that you and Scarface (Ahmet) doesn't :whistling: :winky:

And that Original Mod Trophy is mine next year, I've bluetacked my Laptop to the dash  :P   :lol:  :P

yeh and i'll put an inflatable sheep in my boot :D :D

Yeah??? And I will show you how to make sweet love to that sheep.

post-10191-1123710932.jpg

Parental Advisory: All sheep must be over 16 and consenting.

:P :whistling::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links