Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Pround owner of a new RX400h and after 3 weeks and 600 miles all is well except the electrics have caused the aircon to fail - The blowers still work work alas NO COLD air.

Lexus Manchester very apologetic - gave me a courtesy RX300 yesterday whilst their engineers diagnosed the problem (Shocking fuel consumption on the 300 compared to the 400 !!!)

They have reported the problem to Lexus UK and will fix my electrical air con problem next week.

Any other hybrid owners with this problem ?

Gazman :zee:

Pround owner of a new RX400h and after 3 weeks and 600 miles all is well except the electrics have caused the aircon to fail - The blowers still work work alas NO COLD air.

Lexus Manchester very apologetic - gave me a courtesy RX300 yesterday whilst their engineers diagnosed the problem (Shocking fuel consumption on the 300 compared to the 400 !!!)

They have reported the problem to Lexus UK and will fix my electrical air con problem next week.

Any other hybrid owners with this problem ?

Gazman  :zee:

Sorry to hear of your problem with the 400h - it's a real pity as it takes the "shine" off your new car :angry: . I'm sure your baby will be back in good health soon!

Luckily I haven't had any problems with mine so far.

Interesting comment about the fuel consumption though - I'm currently getting mid to low 30's in mine, which is great but I didn't buy it for that reason.

Don't you just love the "mid-range" pull in the 400h - it gives great overtaking ability at any speed?

What colour did you go for?

Mark

Hi Mark

Thanks for the good wishes - my fuel consumption is low to mid 30`s (dramatic improvement on the 300) Although like you I bought it for performance rather than consumption - aswell as a slightly moralistic view aginst gas guzzlers. The power is tremendous, which I really noticed when they gave me a 300 whilst they tested mine for the day - NO Comparison !

I went for the black (which looks great whilst clean)

I`m sure I`II be back in the land of air con before long - The Lexus service really is great !

All the best,

Gazman :zee:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links